7 May 2007 8:00 P
    QMU Glasgow, Scotland
    9 May 2007 8:00 P
    Waterfront Norwich
    10 May 2007 8:00 P
    MDH Manchester
    12 May 2007 8:00 P
    Astoria London

sorry for repeating it but im so exited and i hope some people`might see it and go ..well i hope

• is any one going is what im getting at

• pain_ said...
    • User
    • 1 Jan 2007, 20:10
    On the 16th april I'll go to see them. They will support Rise Against.

• I'm going to the L.A. one.

you're a pro tool.
  • I'll be at the Astoria to see them with Biffy Clyro

• I'll be going to the Soundwave Fest @ Sydney and hopefully grab my hands on Annandale tickets when they go on sale soon.

I'd love to go to either the Canberra or Melbourne show as well, but I srsly doubt that'll happen.

• Saw them the other week in London with my girlfriend. They fucking slayed. Biffy were awesome too.

• im heart broken i rang up fowlers to get tickets and its over 18's

• weaver13 said:
    im heart broken i rang up fowlers to get tickets and its over 18's

Awww that sucks dude. And there's no Soundwave going on near you hey?

Here's hoping they come back super soon and play where you can see them *crosses fingers*

• pain_ said...
    • User
    • 30 Mar 2007, 07:43
    I can't wait to see them live, but unfortunately I got my problems to get a ticket (damn, why is Rise Against so popular).
    But no sweat, I get one!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Apr 2007, 02:18
    pain_ said:
    I can't wait to see them live, but unfortunately I got my problems to get a ticket (damn, why is Rise Against so popular).
    But no sweat, I get one!

Post pictures if you can!

I'm trying to wrangle some tickets to the London show (again). Wish me luck!

• pain_ said...
    • User
    • 17 Apr 2007, 17:30
    HuongStar said:

Well, usually I'm in the pit and it's better to have nothing on you that could break, fall out of pockets or anything...
    So I guess I won't bring my camera.

• pain_ said:
    HuongStar said:

So I guess I won't bring my camera.

:(

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2007, 02:48
    Pictures or not, I'd love to hear your review of the show.

Arrgh... I'm hoping to catch either the Manchester or London show this time around. The last time, I only caught their second show at the Mean Fiddler and they only played for 30 minutes! :/

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 May 2007, 01:11

Groezrock 2007

I know Matt usually performs blitzed out of his mind but whoa...

Going from this:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/7236245@N06/477469821/

To this:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/7236245@N06/477469829/

• pain_ - Did you get to see them? How was the show?!

HuongStar said:
    I know Matt usually performs blitzed out of his mind but whoa...

Going from this:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/7236245@N06/477469821/

To this:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/7236245@N06/477469829/

O_o *blinks* Hot damn! I...just...why?! lol. Wonder how the crowd reacted!

And first thing I noticed with the first 'before' pic, is that he's wearing the same shirt he did at the Annandale, lol.

I've always wondered how he can actually remember all the words if he's completely sloshed...

• pain_ said...
    • User
    • 4 May 2007, 08:20
    HuongStar said:

Sorry that it took so long but here's a little review.
    The show was just awesome. I was so psyched when the band entered the stage (and Mat looked like a drunken panda bear or something :-)). The opener was History Stranglers wich was just like a bomb that exploded, cause suddenly everyone was moving and jumping (not like when the Cancer Bats played, they were good, but had such a strange attitude). I heard about sound problems at earlier concerts, but luckly everything was excellent there. Then Mat tried to get more mic cable and entered the crowd at 'They Will Kill Us All' and stayed for 3 songs or something. He entered the pit and just screamed and partied with the hole people, amazing. I've never seen any band do something like that before. When he returned the stage he was like "I see a lot of cute girls around there... this one is for the ladies" and then they played 'White Guilt'. I couldn't hold a smile :-)
    Needless to say The Bronx definitely stole Rised Against the show, and I think they got a few more fans after the concert.
    I can't wait to see the next show!

• Groezrock 2007 Video

Saw this posted on some Russian board whilst looking for a good quality download of their History's Strangler's vid.

NSFW warning: Swearing (courtesy of Matt), bunch of boob shots (not shirtless) every now and then, and then Matt's naked at the end on stage.

Love the dive into Jorma's kit; wonder if Jorma was thinking 'Please don't jump on me naked, please don't jump on me naked, oh god he's gonna jump on me naked!'

Wonder what Joby, Ken and Tweedy were thinking too, lol.

• HuongStar: Did you get tickets to the London show? If you did get tickets, are you going over just for this show? Making the trek from the States to London is crazy!!!!

If I was Bill Gates, I would definitely follow the Bronx around the world, though :D

pain_ said:
    HuongStar said:

Sorry that it took so long but here's a little review.
    The show was just awesome. I was so psyched when the band entered the stage (and Mat looked like a drunken panda bear or something :-)). The opener was History Stranglers wich was just like a bomb that exploded, cause suddenly everyone was moving and jumping (not like when the Cancer Bats played, they were good, but had such a strange attitude). I heard about sound problems at earlier concerts, but luckly everything was excellent there. Then Mat tried to get more mic cable and entered the crowd at 'They Will Kill Us All' and stayed for 3 songs or something. He entered the pit and just screamed and partied with the hole people, amazing. I've never seen any band do something like that before. When he returned the stage he was like "I see a lot of cute girls around there... this one is for the ladies" and then they played 'White Guilt'. I couldn't hold a smile :-)
    Needless to say The Bronx definitely stole Rised Against the show, and I think they got a few more fans after the concert.
    I can't wait to see the next show!

Panda Bear! :D He reminds me of a Teddy Bear. WHY IS HE SO BEAR-LIKE?! Hahaha.

I bet you would've had a cheeky grin on your face just before they came on - I've had one every time I've seen them so far. The anticipation is so worth it :D

Ahhh, Matt said the same thing when intro-ing White Guilt down here, pretty much. He then said some fan came up to him before the show and asked 'what the hell does 'whorish skin' mean?' and Matt said something to the effect that 'Aussie girls aren't tainted like LA girls'; can't remember it word-for-word.

I was gonna say it sounds like you had an awesome time, but it's a Bronx show and it's a fact - Bronx shows never suck. Ever. :D

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.