• User
    • 18 Aug 2010, 14:50
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2010, 01:10
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2010, 08:39
    The automatic batch script can't do that ... ;-)

• percy74 said...
    • User
    • 2 Sep 2010, 17:00
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Sep 2010, 17:17
    mvordeme said:
    The automatic batch script can't do that ... ;-)
    I feared it! LOL

• mxut01 said...
    • User
    • 7 Sep 2010, 14:54
  • Kevin Rudolf ft. Birdman, Jay Sean and Lil' Wayne
    =Kevin Rudolf

Count and Sinden ft. Mystery Jets
    The Count and Sinden ft. Mystery Jets
    The Count and Sinden feat. Mystery Jets
    =The Count and Sinden

• MrTomSc said...
    • User
    • 19 Sep 2010, 15:02
    Angelkiller pisze:
    This project seems to be dead.
    I think i don't will be processing more submissions. not at the moment anyway.
    We got:
    lastfm_votes_2010-05-25.zip 30Downloads
    lastfm_votes_2010-05-25_incl_exe.zip 33 Downloads

And then some people may have downloaded this more times than one time.
    Thats way to few to get a change on these submission corrections...

Yeah, this project seems to be dead, because people forgot about it. I forgot too. We should start all over again, make a brand-new group for automated batch-voting, find new members, who want to help, collect wrong tags, and then tell everybody (via private message or something) about new update for this script... It won't work, if someone download it today, and someone else will download it two weeks later.

I think the whole idea with this script is just great, but we have to better organize it.

• babs100 said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2010, 15:55
    how does this automated thingy work then coz i want to help!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2010, 20:14
    Have a look here. The link to the current download site should be here. If you are using a Windows PC, it is easiest to use the .exe.

• babs100 said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2010, 19:47
    mvordeme said:
    Have a look here. The link to the current download site should be here. If you are using a Windows PC, it is easiest to use the .exe.
    thanks. i still don't really get it. its all very technical lol but i'm downloading this Perl thing now. do we know roughly how many votes are needed to make a redirection or do they not at all and just bump them up on the moderators list?

• babs100 said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2010, 20:01
    yay it's doing it. i'll run it with all accounts. :) i hope you guys don't mind but i will now bombard this thread with lists of redirections. :D
    is there not a way to use this for image voting?
    oh and can it work for track redirections?

• babs100 said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2010, 20:22
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2010, 20:36
    Currently, it doesn't work for track redirections, and there is no one who updates the lists right now.

• babs100 said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2010, 20:54
    damn. if only i was more computer-wise, i'd do it. (noone warned me it would take AGES! lol) its a bloody good idea though, whoever made it deserves a medal.

• fmera said...
    • User
    • 22 Sep 2010, 06:40
    babs100 said:
    damn. if only i was more computer-wise, i'd do it. (noone warned me it would take AGES! lol) its a bloody good idea though, whoever made it deserves a medal.
    it's only taken a long time because there are over 13,000 artist name corrections (iirc) and this is your first run (hopefully not your last, if someone revives the batch file updates). in subsequent runs, you will skip over those you've already voted for, and only do the new/changed ones, so it'll be lots quicker.

U.G.L.Y. - changing the face of music, one artist at a time.
    there are some things pngs can't fix. for everything else, there's pngoptimizer.
  • Is the May 25, 2010 file the latest available, or is there a more updated one available somewhere?

• rocketsurgeon66 sa:
    Is the May 25, 2010 file the latest available, or is there a more updated one available somewhere?

Sorry no there isnt

• Altrove said...
    • User
    • 9 Feb 2011, 11:54
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Feb 2011, 17:06
    The idea of this discussion was to post corrections in a unified format to make processing easier for the person who puts together the scripts.

• liftarn said...
    • Wiki Moderator
    • 11 Feb 2011, 14:56
    Please do yourself and Last.fm a favour and fix your tags. The easiest way is to use Musicbrainz Picard.
    Check out my label, Antzhill
    • liftarn said...
    • Wiki Moderator
    • 11 Feb 2011, 15:25
    Please do yourself and Last.fm a favour and fix your tags. The easiest way is to use Musicbrainz Picard.
    Check out my label, Antzhill
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.