• db0 said...
    • User
    • 3 Jul 2008, 16:32
    Do you have a wordpress.com profile? If not, open one (no associated blog required) and I'll give you access

It is fortunate that what is necessary, is easy to acquire and what is difficult to have, is not necessary - Epicurus.
    • SpHaeR said...
    • User
    • 3 Jul 2008, 16:38
    I do, it's also under the Waldheri username. Thanks for the access. :-)

More commonly known as Waldheri

Questioning all your answers since 1988
    "No testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle, unless the testimony be of such a kind that its falsehood would be more miraculous than the fact which it endeavours to establish" - David Hume
    • db0 said...
    • User
    • 3 Jul 2008, 17:23
    Done ;)

It is fortunate that what is necessary, is easy to acquire and what is difficult to have, is not necessary - Epicurus.
    • SpHaeR said...
    • User
    • 4 Jul 2008, 10:49
    Hahaha, I just read our alternative to "no comments yet, be the first" message:

No one has been offended yet. Be the first!
    I love that. I think this kind of tongue-in-cheek formulation will help gain popularity, because it clearly sends out a message and is funny at the same time.

"No testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle, unless the testimony be of such a kind that its falsehood would be more miraculous than the fact which it endeavours to establish" - David Hume
    • db0 said...
    • User
    • 4 Jul 2008, 11:26
    I'm glad you like it :D . I was looking for something similar for the comment count, but could not think of anything :-/

• db0 said...
    • User
    • 4 Jul 2008, 19:56

Need Ideas

I've already changed the text when there are no comments in the post to something more appropriate.
    I'd like to chage the text when we have comments but I can't think of something funny or witty enough

Can you give me some ideas?
    What should we have instead of "[#] Comments"?

• [#] Blasphemes
    [#] Offended
    [#] Offenses
    [#] Retaliations
    [#] Free Thoughts

For starters. I'll add more if I think of it.

There's no problem a few frag grenades can't fix.

Cookies for Godlessness
    My Twin in life, love, mind, and music: ISoS
    The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes. So do the spirits who are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be spirit. -Nietzsche
    • db0 said...
    • User
    • 5 Jul 2008, 08:36
    Free thoughts is nice. My problem is that we have both christians and antichristians writing. The first one can me Offended while the others are the one Blaspheming, Offending and whatnot.

I'll go with Free thoughts until someone thinks something better ;)

• flagg1 said...
    • User
    • 16 Jul 2008, 07:30
    damn i have been away for awhile with many other projects and am now finding that i have tons of free time and nothing to fill it with. as chance would have it, i came upon the antichristian phenomenon site and suddenly realized i had once been on the site everyday about a year ago... my does time fly! i can hardly recognize it now and i must say good work, its very impressive and i commend you on a job well done! only problem is i cant seem to find where to log on and i dont know if i am automatically logged on or if my profile has been deleted, in which case i would like to get a new one if that would be possible.

• SpHaeR said...
    • User
    • 16 Jul 2008, 08:26
    Try this link. I don't know if you were given rights to write but if you have this should work for you.

• db0 said...
    • User
    • 16 Jul 2008, 09:24
    Flagg, I don't know if you have an account. If not you can register but it won't allow you to do anything. If you'd like to write for the ACP, see here: http://www.antichristian-phenomenon.com/embrace-enlightenment/

• flagg1 said...
    • User
    • 19 Jul 2008, 19:21
    thanks SpHaeR that link worked so now i am logged in

• SpHaeR said...
    • User
    • 29 Jul 2008, 11:27

• db0 said...
    • User
    • 29 Jul 2008, 13:59
    • SpHaeR said...
    • User
    • 29 Jul 2008, 16:16
    Shit, I thought I had posted in the New Post topic. Ah well.

• There's no problem a few frag grenades can't fix.

Cookies for Godlessness
    My Twin in life, love, mind, and music: ISoS
    The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes. So do the spirits who are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be spirit. -Nietzsche
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.