• User
    • 6 Aug 2006, 22:45

Hah!

That's great. Post some more.

• Lol, thats the type of person who really pisses me off

• Hah! Show me more!
    I make him sick for nine things. xD

(read between the lines.)
  • Props to the kid standing there, pointing to the sign and laughing.

Is that you, ZeroPotential?

• Olorion said...
    • Subscriber
    • 7 Aug 2006, 09:46
    Yea, it also made me laught :P

• No thats not me on the picture. The purpose of this thread is to post and discuss the people in this group that that they wan't to show to the other members but are not really woth thread on their own.

I just came across This aticle:

http://www.harpers.org/FeelingTheHate.html

These people are in no way better then the Nazis, I hate them to their very core. Here are som ''highlights'':

In the parking lot outside the center, I come across a pickup truck with large hand-painted panels bearing anti-gay slogans and a round red circle with a line through the center superimposed on the faces of two men kissing. STOP THE INSANITY, it says across the top. I pick up one of the pamphlets in a metal box on the side of the truck: “Protect Your Family & Friends from the Dangers of . . . Homosexuality: The Truth!” It lists “the facts about homosexuality they refuse to teach in Public Schools or report on the Evening News!” including: “homosexuals average 500 sexual partners in their short lifetime” and “because of unsanitary sexual practices homosexuals carry the bulk of all bowel disease in America.”

“the Judeo-Christian worldview as the basis for a just, free, and stable society.”

“Deep in the nation’s capital,” a baritone voice booms as the camera pans across the Washington mall, “America’s culture was hijacked by a secular movement determined to redefine society from religious freedom to the right to life. These radicals were doing their best to destroy two centuries of traditional values, and no one seemed to be able to stop them—until now.

“Will Congress undo 200 years of tradition?” the video asks ominously. “Not on our watch.”

These people still don't understand that america was founded by deitists(or whatever they are called)? It would people simply read to few books. It's possible to tell lies like that and still be believed because thes people simply don't have the book-smarts to question it.

“Today, the calls for diversity and multiculturalism are nothing more than thinly veiled attacks on anyone willing, desirous, or compelled to proclaim Christian truths,” he says. “Today, calls for tolerance are often a subterfuge, because they will tolerate just about anything except Christian truth. Today, we live in a time when the message entrusted to you is more important than ever before to reach a world desperate to know Christ.

Wright promises the audience that as the new president of NRB he will fight to block the passage of hate-crime legislation, something many Christian broadcasters fear might be used to halt their attacks on gays and lesbians.

“If we had to give equal time to every opposing viewpoint, there would be no time to proclaim the truth that we have been commanded to proclaim,” he says. “We will fight the Fairness Doctrine, tooth and nail. It could be the end of Christian broadcasting as we know it if we do not.”

America becomes, in this militant biblicism, an agent of God, and all political and intellectual opponents of America’s Christian leaders are viewed, quite simply, as agents of Satan. Under Christian dominion, America will no longer be a sinful and fallen nation but one in which the Ten Commandments form the basis of our legal system, Creationism and “Christian values” form the basis of our educational system, and the media and the government proclaim the Good News to one and all. Aside from its proselytizing mandate, the federal government will be reduced to the protection of property rights and “homeland” security. Some Dominionists (not all of whom accept the label, at least not publicly) would further require all citizens to pay “tithes” to church organizations empowered by the government to run our social-welfare agencies, and a number of influential figures advocate the death penalty for a host of “moral crimes,” including apostasy, blasphemy, sodomy, and witchcraft. The only legitimate voices in this state will be Christian. All others will be silenced.
    Just, wow...

• “Today, the calls for diversity and multiculturalism are nothing more than thinly veiled attacks on anyone willing, desirous, or compelled to proclaim Christian truths,” he says. “Today, calls for tolerance are often a subterfuge, because they will tolerate just about anything except Christian truth. Today, we live in a time when the message entrusted to you is more important than ever before to reach a world desperate to know Christ.

Wright promises the audience that as the new president of NRB he will fight to block the passage of hate-crime legislation, something many Christian broadcasters fear might be used to halt their attacks on gays and lesbians.

“If we had to give equal time to every opposing viewpoint, there would be no time to proclaim the truth that we have been commanded to proclaim,” he says. “We will fight the Fairness Doctrine, tooth and nail. It could be the end of Christian broadcasting as we know it if we do not.”

America becomes, in this militant biblicism, an agent of God, and all political and intellectual opponents of America’s Christian leaders are viewed, quite simply, as agents of Satan. Under Christian dominion, America will no longer be a sinful and fallen nation but one in which the Ten Commandments form the basis of our legal system, Creationism and “Christian values” form the basis of our educational system, and the media and the government proclaim the Good News to one and all. Aside from its proselytizing mandate, the federal government will be reduced to the protection of property rights and “homeland” security. Some Dominionists (not all of whom accept the label, at least not publicly) would further require all citizens to pay “tithes” to church organizations empowered by the government to run our social-welfare agencies, and a number of influential figures advocate the death penalty for a host of “moral crimes,” including apostasy, blasphemy, sodomy, and witchcraft. The only legitimate voices in this state will be Christian. All others will be silenced.

I can very easily see myself becoming a terrorist if their goals are enacted.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
    • stoli_ said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2006, 13:59
    www.thebricktestament.com

I think this site brilliantly shows the stupidity of christianity & judaism... Especially Old Testament - a pack of silly rules for people. Enjoy ;p

• Teemun said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2006, 18:07
    i'm not sure will this fit in this topic but anyways

http://images.cafepress.com/product/16417029_240x240_F.jpg

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2006, 18:14
    LOL x 100000000000000000000000000000000000

• http://maximonline.com/slideshows/index.aspx?slideId=873&imgCollectId=59
    :P

There are also A LOT of other funny pics to view, just click the arrows

• FatJenk said...
    • User
    • 16 Aug 2006, 04:44

Fun with religious retards:

Here are two men that agree....

Here are two men that disagree, but don't realize it...

And whoever put this up doesn't even understand what the hell they said....

According to this, you all have the ability to "reason", unlike jesus freaks.

I hate the results of religion, but christians do stupid shit that is VERY funny.

Waaaaah, my sig was too big.
    www.myspace.com/subterraneanfecalroot
  • This is one accounts AOL searches, culled from SA's Weekend web. No further talking required:

I think we're actually superfluous sometimes.

Also, how long do you think I could walk around an American city wearing a Marduk shirt and holding a sign that said "CHRISTIANS, JEWS, MUSLIMS, KIDDY-FIDDLING PRIESTS, SUICIDE BOMBERS, RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISTS, INCITERS OF HATE, GOD, ALLAH, MUHAMMED, JESUS, MOSES, THE BIBLE, THE TORAH, THE KORAN, FAG-BASHERS, RECORD BURNERS, JESUS FREAKS, CONSERVATIVE DUMBFUCKS, YOU MAKE ME SICK!" before I was either physically assaulted or arrested?

Official Anti-Isreali Venom Dog and General Wacko!
    AntiOxymoron/LonerRD: "Free speech is not acceptable"

• From the book that came with my Sex Pistols albums. It reads:

"NO FUTURE FOR YOU!!!"

So says Johnny Rotten and it's not all lies...
    Punk Rock exposes the joke of man trying to save
    himself from the curse:

"The soul that sins will surely die."
    So says God and he can't lie.

no future for you...
    not in music, in social friends, in plans and good
    deeds, and not in the rebellion that Punk Rock peddles...

BUT
    There is a Life and a Future Forever:
    Jesus came to make a way back to

A FUTURE FOR YOU
    There is a Johnny Rotten inside each of us and
    he doesn't need to be liberated--
    he needs to be crucified

Our sin nature must die at the cross of Jesus Christ
    that we can be born again in the resurected Christ.

TURN FROM YOUR PUNK WAYS
    AND BE BAPTISED INTO THE DEATH AND LIFE OF
    JESUS...

Silly Christians...

• Reminds me of when I was giving my friends band some technical help (ie, lending them equipment and cabling they didn't have) whilst they were practicing in a church hall, and we found this classic booklet detailing the main forms Satan was taking in the modern world. One of them being, of course...THE HEAVY METAL DEVIL.

My friends had lied and said they sounded a bit like David Bowie to the guy who arranged the hiring.

Official Anti-Isreali Venom Dog and General Wacko!
    AntiOxymoron/LonerRD: "Free speech is not acceptable"
  • I think the wiki page about god is amusing...

Also, how long do you think I could walk around an American city wearing a Marduk shirt and holding a sign that said "CHRISTIANS, JEWS, MUSLIMS, KIDDY-FIDDLING PRIESTS, SUICIDE BOMBERS, RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISTS, INCITERS OF HATE, GOD, ALLAH, MUHAMMED, JESUS, MOSES, THE BIBLE, THE TORAH, THE KORAN, FAG-BASHERS, RECORD BURNERS, JESUS FREAKS, CONSERVATIVE DUMBFUCKS, YOU MAKE ME SICK!" before I was either physically assaulted or arrested?

uhhh when you stepped out of the front door ?

The malignant visions, sardonic howls guide me to the vicious dark destiny: nightspirit symphony, embracing my soul in eternity.
    • lueggi said...
    • User
    • 30 Aug 2006, 20:17
    check this out; some christ-dude explaining the existance of god by a creationist approach, in this case pointing out how well a banana fits the human being - his first words: "behold, the atheist's nightmare"

http://www.totallycrap.com/videos/banana_proofs_god_exists

ps: and don't you think the things he does with the banana are rather sinful? ;-)

dies ist die subkultur
    und du kannst daran teilhaben
    bei newcomer tv
    im dritten programm
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Aug 2006, 23:51
    Brilliant..

..has me convinced..

..convinced that religion and severe mental illness are in fact the same thing.

• the first picture--the man's sign clearly indicates that he hates "child molesting homosexuals," but not child molesting heterosexuals.

and if god designed the banana like that why is there no damn pull tab on my apples? and why the hell are pinapples so damn hard to prepare?

• Its so stupid, with Cradle of Filth t-shirts... It had 'Jesus is a Cunt!' and a picture of a naked nun holding an inverted cross... I think... All the people wearing the t-shirt were arrested and the band were forced to stop making the shirts... So stupid, your not allowed to be against anything! Anymore...

• lueggi said...
    • User
    • 31 Aug 2006, 17:34
    skywards said:
    Its so stupid, with Cradle of Filth t-shirts... It had 'Jesus is a Cunt!' and a picture of a naked nun holding an inverted cross... I think... All the people wearing the t-shirt were arrested and the band were forced to stop making the shirts... So stupid, your not allowed to be against anything! Anymore...

well, i think it's stupid as well - but the way you desribe it; those shirts are rather graphic, aren't they? ,-)

dies ist die subkultur
    bei newcomer tv
    im dritten programm
  • skywards said:
    Its so stupid, with Cradle of Filth t-shirts... It had 'Jesus is a Cunt!' and a picture of a naked nun holding an inverted cross... I think... All the people wearing the t-shirt were arrested and the band were forced to stop making the shirts... So stupid, your not allowed to be against anything! Anymore...

They just went up a notch in my books ;}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One time, I was driving, and my camshaft froze up so I had to manually move it by hand. And it was hard.
    • lueggi said...
    • User
    • 2 Sep 2006, 21:27
    of course, in mine as well - 'd like to have that shirt...;-)

dies ist die subkultur
    bei newcomer tv
    im dritten programm
  • Check out this idiocy:
    "Unblack metal"

Don't forget to read the Blog

There's no problem a few frag grenades can't fix.

Cookies for Godlessness
    My Twin in life, love, mind, and music: ISoS
    The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes. So do the spirits who are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be spirit. -Nietzsche
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.