The White Stripes ABC's

• The White Stripes ABC's

Everyone should add the next letter until we're done!!! :) It can be a song name or just anything to do with The Stripes.

A- Amazing/Apple Blossom/As Ugly As I Seem

long live the music!
    • adomay said...
    • User
    • 2 Apr 2010, 20:45
    B - Ball & Biscuit/Blue Orchid

• C- CandyCane Children/Cannon/Cash Grab Complications On The Matter/
    Catch Hell Blues/China Pig/Conquest/ Captain Beefheart/Cold Mountain/
    Coffee And Cigarettes/Call It A Day/Carolina Drama/Cherry Lips by Garbage/Christmas Time Will Soon Be Over/Consolers Of The Lonely/Crazy by Gnarles Barkley/cute/crazy/catchy/Canada/Catholic/clever/comfort/conservative/ cooperation.....I can't think of anything else! haha ;) how many letters are we alowed to do?

• As many as you want :) !!!!!

long live the music!
  • Well, in that case I'll do one every other day, so that other people have a chance to do some as well, haha :D hurry up people, or I'm going to do D!!!!

• D- Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground/ Death Letter/ Denial Twist/ Do/
    Danger! High Voltage/ Dark Was The Night, Cold Was The Ground/ Devil's Haircut/ Dying Crap Shooter's Blues/ De Stijl/ Dead Weather/ The Detroit Cobras/ The Dirt Bombs/ Dolly Parton/ dignity/ divorce/ Dean Fertita

• uh, mmmmmmmmmmmm, I CAN'T DO IT!!!

Jack white Rocks!
  • E- Effect And Cause/ Expecting/ Electric Six/ Elephant/ Excellent/ Envisioning/ Eager/ Extrordinary/ Effort/ Energy/ Esteem/ Established/ Entertaining/ Ears/ Ecstacy/ Education/ Eloquent/ Embrace/ Emotion/ Electric Guitar/ Enthusiasm/ Excite

• F- Fell In Love With A Girl/ Five On The Five/ Fly Farm Blues/ For The Love Of Ivy by Gun Club/ Forever For Her (Is Over For Me)/ Forever My Queen by Pentagram/ Fragile Girl by Waxwings/ Folk/ The Flaming Lips/ Faith/ Family/ Father/ Faith/ friendly/ fun/ funny/ fashion/ flavor

• G - Girl, You Have No Faith In Medicine

• H- Hand Springs/ Hardest Button To Button/ Hello Operator/ Honey, We Can't Afford To Look This Cheap/ Hotel Yorba/ Hypnotize/ House Of The Rising Sun/ Hold Up/ Hands/ Hang You From The Heavens/ The Hot Chick/ Horehound/ Huddie Ledbetter/ Holly Golightly/ Howlin' Wolf/ happiness/ harmony/ heart/ hero/ heroic/ homesick/ honest/ hope/ humor/ hair/ harmonica/ hat/ hear/ heavenly

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Apr 2010, 03:48

Edited by a deleted user on 5 Nov 2010, 18:30
    • keyokey said...
    • User
    • 15 May 2010, 03:49
    J-Jimmy The Exploder
    Jumble Jumble

GABBA GABBA HEY!
  • K- Kind

They really have no songs or covers or anything with K!! I feel insulted. 8P

JACK FREAKING WHITE!!!!! *Dreamy sigh and collapse then wakes up and continues to stalk him and Terrance Zdunich ^^*
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.