• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Apr 2007, 14:15

How often?

Today I made tea thrice and it made me wonder.
    How often do you people make tea?

I'd have to say at least once a day - but then I make an enormous pot of tea, I drink hot/warm tea rather than cold water, just like the Bedouins.

Your turn! :P

( I know there's a thread about the volume of tea you drink, but but but. D:
    Making tea makes me very conscious of how I'm the only one in this house who drinks so much tea all the time. )

• arvidnl said...
    • User
    • 8 Apr 2007, 11:23
    I make tea with breakfast. When I will stay home (most of the time) that is about 1.5 litres. The type depends a little bit on what I have to do, and how I feel.
    That pot will take me through most of the day.
    Sometimes I make a new pot in the evening/late afternoon, but I mostly stick to water or juice instead after the morningpot.

When I leave early I will make a bit less, and when I'm in a real hurry (shouldn't happen), I don't make tea. But at work or at university there is always (mostly bad) tea ofcourse.

• I used to drink a lot of tea, but cut down and then stopped altogether.
    Now that Lent is over I might indulge myself in a cup tomorrow ; ) It's ridiculous really that I gave it up in the first place, as I'm not even religious! :P Hah, oh well...

• I tend to only drink it once or twice a day, but the evening cup should really count for three. I brew one of those pyramidy-type-bags for about forty-five minutes, until it's practically syrup, and then add about five teaspoons of sugar. Healthy, I know.

...And there's more where that came from!
    • wubomei said...
    • User
    • 21 Apr 2007, 22:08
    I'll make tea once to four times a day, generally. It depends on my mood and what kind of tea I feel like having. My favorite mint green easily makes a whole pot with one tea bag, and I like it so much I expect I'll want more than one cup. But others are more indulgent single-cup treats, so if I'm not in a mint mood, I end up making more individual cups.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Apr 2007, 09:32
    Every day. Morning, with breakfast, afternoon with dinner and evening with supper ;] but I like also drink yerba mate but it's between meals ;]

• anytime it's possible :] strong tea is better for me even than coffee.
    Tea with juice... delicious!

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want!
  • Im on my 2nd cup today! It is a sunday however.

Usually its:
    Breakfast, lunch, back from school, evening.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 May 2007, 20:34
    Usually 1 to 3 times a day.

• iSui said...
    • User
    • 15 May 2007, 18:14
    Usually I drink about 5-8 small or 3-6 big cups a day, depends on how much time I have.

In school I can only drink water.:( But in holidays I'm making tea all the time.*lol*

"Sans toi, les émotions d'aujourd'hui
    ne seraient que la peau morte des émotions d'autrefois."

ღ Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain

Wanna join my group? :)
    • osmark said...
    • User
    • 17 May 2007, 16:40
    I'd say about 2-4 cups a day. Now we're talking pretty spacious cups as well.

We're all citizens of the Republic of Virtues
  • I drink 1-1,5 litres every day -- if I dont count milk in, but I dont drink tea with milk very often

I make a cup of tea any time I can -- even in school

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 May 2007, 20:06
    2-4 cups a day ;]

• At least two cups a day, in which one is a 0.5 liter mug :D Sometimes I drink over 1.5 liter of tea. But usually it's one small cup in the morning, then another big one in the evening.
    I would drink tea all the time under two circumstances: provided that I would have a tap and electric kettel in my room; and a large variety of teas to choose from (I tend to get bored with one taste quite easily).

LARP fans, I invite you to our group - click here
    Board Games? You bet your ass, hell yeah! Board Games Group
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Jul 2007, 03:27
    I have tea about every 6 hours on average so that’s around 4 cups a day.

• xavi3r said...
    • User
    • 28 Jul 2007, 01:00
    Now, during the holidays, I drink one mug (=0.8 liter) in the morning (I usually prepare English Breakfast) and one mug in the evening (usually any green tea). Recently I have cut down on tea consumption, because I got lazy.

• i only really drink black tea like earl grey, vanilla, almond sunset etc.
    i probly drink around about 2-5 huge mugs a day.:D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Jul 2007, 09:55
    During the week only two or three a day, one in morning and one or two in the evenings, I dont really drink it in the day. At weekend I drink in day sometimes like at least five cups I think XD mmm tea!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Jul 2007, 10:27
    The same at me. When I have enough time I drink one cup of tea in the morning and usually one or two in the evening. On hot summer days I often don't drink any tea, it's more for cold days for me to drink it.

• probably 3 or 4 cups on days I work, since I don't drink it at work. Then probably 7 or 8 when I'm not working and am at home.

I am awesome.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Aug 2007, 23:46
    I have to correct my previous statement (1-3 a day), it's probably 3-5 cups of tea a day now. Basically all I drink during day.

• 2-4 cups a day. More if i'm reading.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Aug 2007, 19:31
    3-4 times a day, sometimes more...

• Mebex said...
    • User
    • 4 Aug 2007, 21:06
    I have a cup of tea when I wake up in the morning, yummy. :D

• On a workday I have one cup at 11am, another at 4pm and again at about 8pm. I try not to drink caffeine after 9pm, otherwise I can't get to sleep...

This group has inspired me to have another tea right now.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.