alcohol
    ketamine
    weed
    mdma
    amphetamine
    methamphetamine
    salvia
    coke

• What's with people listing weed and hash separately? They're just different versions the same drug!

• Hash
    Opium
    Alcohol
    Tobacco / nicotine
    Weed (mostly in the form of this traditional sub-continent drink called bhung)
    Caffeine
    Coke
    Crack
    Speed
    Heroin
    Morphine
    LSD
    Painkillers
    Ritalin
    Ecstacy
    PMA
    Mushrooms
    Poppers
    DXM

Only the first four became a part of my regular life because either the rest aren't that good or expensive or aren't really available where I live.

The drums will shake the castle wall, The ring wraiths ride in black, ride on.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Aug 2009, 15:10
    @up: I'm not sure, i smoked (and ate ;)) hashish only few times, but I remember that it gives little different high.

About me (chronologically):
    tabacco (cigarettes and snuff)
    alcohol
    marijuana and hashish
    DXM
    caffeine (yerba mate and tea)
    LSD
    ecstasy (probably MDMA)
    2c-e

• kabir23 said...
    • User
    • 22 Aug 2009, 15:53
    LSD, DMT. 5-MEO-DMT, 5-MEO-DIPT, 2-CB, laughing gas (N2o), Amphetamine, Heroin, Cocaine, Opium, Cannabis of all varieties and forms, LSA, pills of every color and shape (benzo, painkillers etc), GHB, MDMA, ecstacy pills containing a bit of this and that I suppose, subutex, mushrooms (different kinds of Psilocybe), and of course the state supported drugs: alcohol, tobacco and caffeine. I think that's about it.

Ketamine is the only drug of interest that is still on my personal to do list. After that I'm done. = )

• @ elwis89
    It's primarily the same high but a lot more stronger. Especially if you take it mixed with something sweet.
    Bhang
    Bhang Recipe

The drums will shake the castle wall, The ring wraiths ride in black, ride on.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Aug 2009, 09:12
    Well, in Poland, Marijuana is much stronger than hashish xD We don't have good hashish. :(

• oh god where to begin

E will try to go in order....ok this is thee order. Demerol, choral hydrate, Morphine, codeine, ETOH, weed, MDA, LSD, x, alot of cough syrups with morphine, demerol,codeine,hycodan,percocets,roxicet,roxinol drops, ms cotin, oxycotin, heroin,fentanly, ov course methadone will follow this eventually... coke,ice (very little ov these) oh no forgot about benzo's...ok inbetween some ov this....xanax,valium,klonopin..ativan,dalmane, and chased it all with etoh..but E am a little better now and E do make drug listening musick..so e am productive?

burnt by thee moon,for 23 days ----{----{{---@ pantopon rose
  • forgot a few

ketamine and mushrooms..whew////

burnt by thee moon,for 23 days ----{----{{---@ pantopon rose
    • mi8as said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2009, 23:25
    elwis89 said:
    Well, in Poland, Marijuana is much stronger than hashish xD We don't have good hashish. :(

i'll speak polish, cause we're two are from poland

dziwne z tym haszem, ja miałem czasem naprawdę ekstra fazy a czasami nic nie czułem, chociaż ile razy paliłem hash, można na placach dwóch rąk policzyć ;]

• Nicotene
    Cannabis/ Hash
    Caffiene
    Alcohol
    Xanax
    Lorazepam [<333]
    Hydrocodone
    Codeine
    Oxycodone
    Cocaine
    Amphetamines
    LSA
    DXM
    Psilocybin
    Nitrous Oxide
    Salvia
    Kratom
    Ayahuasca [Dude, gross.]
    Sinicuichi [Horrible.]
    Blue lily
    Mexican Poppies
    Weed+ Benzies + Coke = pure dopamine rush

Word to your mother.

PERSONA NON GRATA.
    • mi8as said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2009, 17:40
    thevelouriaopum said:
    Lorazepam [<333]

This is a benziodiazepine, yup?
    why do you like it so much? you know i just want to know, because it relax you so much?

i only took it prescribed by the doc, cause of phobias. yesterday i took the doze which stood on my meds-shelf with the rest of another med - pramolan, that i have taken some time ago. i just wanted to sleep, after that - no problems with falling to sleep (as i use to have) and 12 hours of sleeping, and today i feel little tired and calm (i like that, cause i got real problems with phobias and shit like that)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2009, 21:59
    cannabies
    amphetamine
    hashish
    MDMA
    coke
    painkillers
    weed
    codeine
    alcohol
    I think I tooke few more, but I don`t know names, I`m not expert :)
    And always I`m fascinated LSD but I never take it....

ps. sorry for my baaad english

• Yeah.

It's a benzie. One of many. I've only had it perscribed to me, cause I have major anxiety issues and I do occasionally suffer from random.. panic attacks. I don't know how I stay at work sometimes without it. When a panic starts to hit, look out. The heart beats like a million miles a minute, I shake like I[m on crack..,and I get a million thoughts in my head that I can't control. Totally AWESOME.

As par recreational usage, weed and loraz have a synergy that's almost unmatched. Especially when the benzodizepine reaches its plateau [ about 30- 45 minutes after adminstration] Total relaxation, euphoria, almost opiate-like in its capacity. I get these big goofy grins around friends and I can't stop laughing. It's a gas. Unfortunately..Benzies have the capacity for amnesia and.. memory loss.. which usually is a sign that I need to lay off. And I have, successfully.

I'm not a complete fiend, guys. Lawlsausage.

PERSONA NON GRATA.
  • U did't mention mephedrone, well, it's worth doing. Sth between mdma and coke (much better than polish coke, or rather coke in poland). Best legal shit. Do it reasonably, some people died of it and believe me, you don't want it illegal in ur country :)

• mi8as said...
    • User
    • 23 Sep 2009, 20:07

@ valouriaopium

i understand you almost completely. i also have that anxiety attacks, thank god - not with bodyshaking and that violent heartbeats. hope you're gonna get better.

so, that awesome state you're in, because of taking lorazepam and weed did come when you took normal dose of lora, prescribed for you? or it had to be higher ;>

• in order for the most part

alcohol
    nicotine
    weed ( hash, spacecakes, smoke, vape)
    lsd
    various opiates hydrocodone oxycodone oxycontin
    darvocets
    dxm
    valium (def my fave pill ive only done it a couple times but damn. i think ppl that like this probably actually have anxiety or something)
    some muscle relaxants
    nitrous
    salvia
    mdma

i still wanna try k, dmt and shrooms thats probably it im not into like coke or speed or meth or anything like that id never do heroine either. i suppose id try opium if someone had it tho

and i knew someone in here wouldve done datura. fuck that shit

• reefer.blow.leglass.dope.

datura?xD
    so a few friends of mine decided it would be a good idea to pick and consume this plant...
    when i lived in milwaukee.. in first grade i believe.. some other little geniuses decided to do the same. and three of them died.
    so i told my friends that it wouldn't be a good idea.. you probably wont remember anything and you will die is what i told them..
    they decided to not take my advice and the next morning i was picking two of them up from the hospital..
    -_-

• Re: @ valouriaopium

mi8as said:
    so, that awesome state you're in, because of taking lorazepam and weed did come when you took normal dose of lora, prescribed for you? or it had to be higher ;>

Well, that depends. Mind you these experiences are based more on my current tolerance, not your's. I usually find 2-3 mg to be more than plenty but I definitely reccommend 1mg for first-timers. This is a combination not to be taken lightly, bro.

And thank you.

PERSONA NON GRATA.
  • aspirin

• How's the Ether trip? Accurate to the Fear and Loathing description?

• mi8as said...
    • User
    • 30 Sep 2009, 17:16

Re: Re: @ valouriaopium

thevelouriaopum said:
    Well, that depends. Mind you these experiences are based more on my current tolerance, not your's. I usually find 2-3 mg to be more than plenty but I definitely reccommend 1mg for first-timers. This is a combination not to be taken lightly, bro.

And thank you.

you know, i don't want to try. i just wanted to know how much you should take. thanx for the answering, then ;) btw from benzos i've been taking clonazepam a long time.

• Cannabis (Moroccan hash, I'm Spanish... and soon weed, at a killer Wailers concert!)
    Alcohol
    Nicotine
    Caffeine (Oh, I hate the effects... quite a harsh sad down after the high... I don't like coffee nor energy drinks!)

I'm not a hardcore drug user, but maybe I would like to try the mushrooms....

"Tío Emo in da house"
  • All, except meth & pcp.My fav drugs are weed, H, opiates,Cocaine and MD MA.

• milehi said...
    • User
    • 2 Oct 2009, 22:05
    marijuana
    lsd
    shrooms
    mdma
    coke
    lots of pills

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.