whats the best way to take DXM? i cant stand the syrup

• whats the best way to take DXM? i cant stand the syrup

are the small red robo pills the best cuz i cant stand the syrup. Also are corcidin pills dangerous?

• you have to get the non regulating capsules, these are the ones that dissolve and give off everything at once instead of in waves.. dont know about those brands though, we dont have those here

This is no offense, but you are a robot arent you?
  • delsym. it tastes like orange soda. mmm. gotta drink a lot of it though.

• DXM

SWIM found that if you take Delsym and mix it in a large container of water (A soda bottle) the Dextromethorphan polystirex is not water soluble and will all sink to the bottom. Let the delsym sit in the water over a few hours then remove the water and youll have pure dxm polystirex powder at the bottom. he found it to be pleasing, but swim recommends you read the difference between polystirex and regular dxm hbr.. happy trippin

• totse is your friend. check out the articles there, one is sure to help you. just do some more research after that in other places, too. totse is good, but some articles are unreliable.

And we'll sink with Kalifornjia when it falls into the sea.
    • cbunz said...
    • User
    • 4 Jan 2008, 16:37
    sadly enough I have taken Coricidin before, and it's not necessarily dangerous (in the context that you don't take a month's worth.) I guess it can be sort of interesting to try but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone really looking to "blow their mind" or whatever. of course it's easily available but if you want a more enlightening experience I'd find something a step higher that your average cough & cold medicine.....

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Jan 2008, 04:16
    buy a few bottles of these

or anything generic like that from your local drugstore
    really easy to swallow, pure DXM, and you can take it anywhere

• Firstly, do NOT play around with Coricidin. There have been recorded deaths, and could very likely be due to Chlorpheniramine Maleate being a main ingredient. If you really want to robotrip, only get products with Dextromethorphan as the main ingredient. Also, don't make it a common habit. You are poisoning yourself.

As far as I know, the robogels (as posted above) are your best bet currently. I won't say that you wont experience nautiousness, because it all varies. It is probably much better than drinking the liquid, though, if only for the taste alone.

If you are experienced, you can probably start with 2 bottles, and work your way up to 2 1/2 or 3 if you can handle it. I don't think you'd need more than that.

• Does anyone know if it's sold in pill form in the UK? Some friends and I were looking around drugstores trying to find some and all we could find was the syrup.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Apr 2008, 15:09
    You could always just extract it. It only takes a little bit and then you don't have to deal with any of the syrup or gel shit.

• Heh, funny, I must be one of the few around who actually likes the taste of the syrup, good stuff. Haven't ever gotten high off it though, I shall read into it and try it sometime. =)

...Without music, life would be a mistake...

• Just extract it, you get a cleaner trip, only DXM, and no projectile vomiting!

http://dextroverse.org/extractions.html

Robitussin extra strength is good too, its almost the same amount of DXM in an 8 oz bottle, but in a 4 oz bottle.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.