• Here...

"Friends applaud, the comedy is over." L.V.B.
  • there

I support & endorse the free speech of all the peoples of this Urf, even if they arent college students who live in Alaska. Not responsible for typograffik erorrz (sic). Void where prohibited. Vices subject to change without notice (although they probably wont)
    • O_C_D said...
    • User
    • 3 Jul 2012, 16:27
    omnipresent

They didn’t have whatever you wanted.

- Santa.
    • Pupppet said...
    • User
    • 3 Jul 2012, 20:15
    voices

Listen to Lady Vudu and GLVZNIFFER! https://soundcloud.com/ladyvoodoo66/
    "What if -- that which you are looking for, you already are .. that underneath the need for justification and correction, everythingelse already exists - except that whilst the one bit linear computer is looking for it, it hasn't got enough data lines to see anything else whilst it is looking .."
  • head...

• Pupppet said...
    • User
    • 5 Jul 2012, 03:42
    resonance

"What if -- that which you are looking for, you already are .. that underneath the need for justification and correction, everythingelse already exists - except that whilst the one bit linear computer is looking for it, it hasn't got enough data lines to see anything else whilst it is looking .."
    • O_C_D said...
    • User
    • 5 Jul 2012, 10:05
    echolocation

- Santa.
  • dolphin

I support & endorse the free speech of all the peoples of this Urf, even if they arent college students who live in Alaska. Not responsible for typograffik erorrz (sic). Void where prohibited. Vices subject to change without notice (although they probably wont)
    • O_C_D said...
    • User
    • 5 Jul 2012, 15:36
    island

- Santa.
  • Castellorizon...

• castor oil

• O_C_D said...
    • User
    • 6 Jul 2012, 15:34
    Hash

- Santa.
  • Pollux...

• O_C_D said...
    • User
    • 6 Jul 2012, 16:58
    bollocks ;)

- Santa.
  • Flummox...

• O_C_D said...
    • User
    • 7 Jul 2012, 08:15
    Bamboozle

- Santa.
  • Baobab...

• tree

• O_C_D said...
    • User
    • 10 Jul 2012, 21:30
    family

- Santa.
  • Mason...

• Dixon

• O_C_D said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2012, 10:04
    Babylon

- Santa.

• O_C_D said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2012, 13:06
    Famous

- Santa.
    • Pupppet said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2012, 13:28
    unheard

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.