• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2010, 04:51
    You're penis. Why you're so bad at music. WTF penis? Will penis shut your mouth? Tits? This does not compute your cock, you bachelorette. Stop Jedis from the freezing server! Why white owl shows its tits to OmgItsBeto. He's a big cucumber and if he puked on his shoes. Nevermind. He's running cheekily. Old, fat bitch gave me a reason to jizz on a orange sponge. I fly! Unbelivable! I cry! Not loud. Stop spamming, now read teh thesaurus. We shit dddd dddddddd ok

• You're penis. Why you're so bad at music. WTF penis? Will penis shut your mouth? Tits? This does not compute your cock, you bachelorette. Stop Jedis from the freezing server! Why white owl shows its tits to OmgItsBeto. He's a big cucumber and if he puked on his shoes. Nevermind. He's running cheekily. Old, fat bitch gave me a reason to jizz on a orange sponge. I fly! Unbelivable! I cry! Not loud. Stop spamming, now read teh thesaurus. We shit dddd dddddddd ok my

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.