• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Sep 2009, 19:54

Innovation 2.0

The previous one failed, so I decided to make another one D:

This time, you write one single word and add to the end of the, let's say, 'story'. You can modify commas on your own way, but it has to be next to your word.

#Example. Someone starts the thread.

Mixtures

#Next person copies the previous post and adds a new word at the end.

Mixtures are

#Next person copies the previous post, adds a new word at the end and makes a full stop.

Mixtures are good.

#Next person is forced to initiate the next sentence.

Mixtures are good. Even

#And it goes on. It's a game, so weird sentences are encouraged.

Mixtures are good. Even rhinos ride the ants backwards, eating chinese monkeys and dropping plates. Even a Darkes sometimes smiles.

Et cetera :P

Yeah, another spam thread. Place a word to begin ; >

• I

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Sep 2009, 11:12
    I have

• I have mushrooms

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Sep 2009, 16:18
    I have mushrooms of

• I have mushrooms of eternal

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Sep 2009, 08:22
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter

• I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Sep 2009, 22:33
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates?

• I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Sep 2009, 14:38
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration

• I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Sep 2009, 21:47
    WHEN I PUT A FULL STOP YOU KEEP THE FULL STOP
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Oct 2009, 17:23
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come

• I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Oct 2009, 20:01
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and

• I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Oct 2009, 21:25
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share the

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Oct 2009, 00:06
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share the tranquilizers!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Oct 2009, 09:48
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share the tranquilizers! Europe

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Oct 2009, 00:13
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share the tranquilizers! Europe tranquilizers!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Oct 2009, 14:35
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share the tranquilizers! Europe tranquilizers! Anarchy

• I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share the tranquilizers! Europe tranquilizers! Anarchy is

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Oct 2009, 17:24
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share the tranquilizers! Europe tranquilizers! Anarchy is
    tranquilizers!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Oct 2009, 18:08
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share the tranquilizers! Europe tranquilizers! Anarchy is
    tranquilizers! Tranquilizers

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.