Group Moderators

• IanAR said...
    • Subscriber
    • 21 Jun 2006, 14:54

Group Moderators

With a group this size and, IMO, a potential size much greater, it's a good idea to split the workload, for running the group, amongst a few responsible/helpful members.

I'm on the lookout for such people, amongst those who submit good journal entries and those who participate, or a helpful, on the group forum. I'm especially keen to have moderators:
    • experienced in the technicalities of StumbleUpon
    • experienced in the technicalities of Last.fm
    • how are StumbleUpon andor Last.fm subscribers
    • who have a command of languages, other than English
    • who are spread across a variety of time-zones.
    You needn't have any of these qualities, to make it, as a group moderator, but they'll help.

For the moment, I'll be getting to know y'all, but if you'd like to put yourself forward, to be a moderator, please post here (or PM me).

• How big is the group in reality there seem to be a lot of puppet/ fake users that joined on the same day .. have no listening profile and are nemed after elements in the periodic table

• IanAR said...
    • Subscriber
    • 21 Jun 2006, 16:04

Puppet/Fake Users

Quoth IanHayhurst:
    How big is the group in reality there seem to be a lot of puppet/ fake users that joined on the same day .. have no listening profile

Fancy a little purge?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.