Most interesting song title in "recently played"

• noden67 said...
    • User
    • 20 Nov 2011, 22:58
    Anaal Nathrakh – Blood Eagles Carved On the Backs of Innocents

• Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros – 40 Day Dream

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Party Ben – Somebody Rock Me (The Clash vs. The Killers)

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• "Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• Subterrestrial - ambient / downtempo / experimental music

• The Flashbulb – Transient Skip

• Nirvana – Where Did You Sleep Last Night

• Pink Floyd – Welcome to the Machine

• A Forest of Stars – Gatherer of the Pure

• God Seed – Aldrande Tre

• Foo Fighters – Alone & Easy Target

• Anus Against Nature – it sure is dark out there

Last.fm has a forum?
    My ambient project: http://www.last.fm/music/Izhorian/Deliverance
  • Salsotto feat. Dj Stella – No time for lies

demanding-affection.tumblr.com
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Jul 2013, 09:54
    Aborted – Parasitic Flesh Resection

• T3CHN0PH0B1A – F.I.A.T. [Finding Improved Alien Technology]

• *möööp*

• Аддис Абеба – Любовь

• The Wombats - Let's Dance To Joy Division

• *möööp*

• roterkobold said:
    *möööp*

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 May 2014, 16:01
    Dog Faced Hermans – Les Femmes Et Les Filles Vont Danser

• Divinyls – I Touch Myself

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 May 2014, 13:21
    Bacamarte – Mirante das Estrelas

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.