last.fm Tools

• last.fm Tools

Hi,

I just finished the new version of my last.fm Tools. It allows you to create weekly or overall charts based on friends, create a graph of a users friends or find a connection between two users. At the moment I'm trying to fix and clean the code and want to see how it performs under some more load, as I am concerned that the graph calculation consumes a lot of computing power. But I'm looking forward to implement more features and I have seen some great suggestions here.

Check it out: last.fm Tools

• C26000 said...
    • User
    • 12 Jul 2007, 22:01
    My friend list is not exactly what I would call a 'friend list' so this stats are not very useful for me, but I'm sure that other people will enjoy them, good work!, I like specially the friend chart utility :)

• hey 26000, thanks, I see there is a bug in there, I'm trying to fix it right now.. hope it will be working again soon :)

• Fixed. Was about the case-sensitivity of usernames. I removed it.

• *new* Now with even more charts and a similar artist map!

• Hey,

could someone just update the url of my tools please? It changed to http://lastfm.dontdrinkandroot.net.

Thanks

• C26000 said...
    • User
    • 4 Feb 2008, 13:49
    ok I will change the link, but it doesn't work correctly here in IE7. the text boxes are very small and you can't know what are you writting on them

• Celuie said...
    • User
    • 29 Jun 2008, 20:06

Friends-Charts Radio...

Now the only thing missing is a Radio Station! Out of the friends charts..! ;)

I'd die for such a thing..

(Ain't there no possibility? I suppose, It would have been easier, with how the old last.fm player worked... Where each "listen in radio station" link of an artist gave out a number code, which one could collect (at least i used to) to put together an ultimate artists station... in opposite to just the similar artists radio station..
    I never got over it, when they removed that possibility on the player to manually put in the strings.. Haven't got the programming skills to throw up such a thing on my own.. These days this action seems to turn out more complicated? Or not? ;)

I'm sure, one of you smart guys could come up with a code for that! ;)

you chanel chainsaw, you.
    • ViDLuv said...
    • User
    • 9 Feb 2010, 04:32
    still very cool Tool!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.