Stargate SG-1 - The Ark Of Truth

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Dec 2007, 00:26

Stargate SG-1 - The Ark Of Truth

who else has seen the new movie, and what you guys think of it??

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jan 2008, 12:19
    I just watched it, and it was great. It was like watching two episodes of SG-1 in a row, as I expected.
    I had been waiting for this movie; since the 10th season ended I was eager to know what's going to happen with the Ori :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Jan 2008, 13:27
    yeh so was i!! but really wanted more! one movie isnt enough to finish a great show like that.
    Next movie isnt goin to be very good =(

• svinx said...
    • User
    • 13 Jan 2008, 14:28
    what is the movie out?
    thought it was going out in March

Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us dragons exist, but that they can be beaten.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Jan 2008, 14:57
    svinx said:
    what is the movie out?
    thought it was going out in March

Yes, officially it will come out in March. But from right channels you can get it to yourself, I'm not sure is it allowed to say outloud here, if you know what I mean :/...

• svinx said...
    • User
    • 13 Jan 2008, 17:10
    ah i get your meaning
    Is this version any good

Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us dragons exist, but that they can be beaten.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Jan 2008, 17:50
    svinx said:
    ah i get your meaning
    Is this version any good

The version I watched was quite good, almost as good as regular dvd-rip. You will find it almost every popular "server".

• its too short !

• I've seen the movie two times now, the first time the quality sucked, and that ruined a little. But now, after have watched the dvd-rip, wow. Watched on a widescreen-tv, it can't be much better <3
    Despite it felt like watching two episodes in a row, it was too short... Can't wait for the next movie, and what enimies they will face!

• Wouert said...
    • User
    • 11 Mar 2008, 21:56
    I've seen it and I love it. Indeed, it was too short, but a next movie will come, Stargate Continuum.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Mar 2008, 08:57
    Seen it twice, and it rules!

Can't wait for Continuum, it's going to be great.

Also, can't wait for Stargate Worlds! The new Stargate MMORPG coming out fall 2008. Better not be canceled like the other Stargate game.

<3 Stargate

• Aule144 said...
    • User
    • 7 Mar 2009, 12:39
    much better than the next movie Stargate: Continuum..it has interesting plot, there was a lot of action(specially on the ship with Replicators, however the fight between Marrick(?) and Mitchell was bit too long..), great music and nice ending(much better than 'Unending''s ending..;/).

• vala80 said...
    • User
    • 11 Jun 2009, 21:24
    I like the movie.
    Tomin is such a beautiful character. <3
    I'm so glad Vala and Tomin had some sweet moments together. ;)

You don't have to be a hero to save my life!
  • i loved "the ark of truth"...it's one of best film ever, in my opinion

• Loved the movie. Thought it tied up most the loose ends left over from season 10 pretty well.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.