Mediafire account

• Mediafire account

I decided to use my current mediafire account as a hub for people to upload since my previous one just got cleared so there isn't much risk with it. Please upload with the band name - album name (both as one letter), then putting it either in the description which album is which, or post here what you've uploaded. I'll be giving out the mediafire and password to all members here.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Aug 2012, 04:46
    You sure you want to risk that? I'd much recommend only giving out the information to those that you trust so as to avoid the public (since anybody can read this shit) getting your information.

• That's why I only sent the information to members of the group. I trust all of those that currently are.

• Does the MF account have a pastebin associated with it? If not, that's a good way to keep things organized. No links have to go on the pastebin itself to keep everything extra legit, just an album code so you can cross-reference it with the entries on the MF account.

• Sounds like a good idea. Only one album on there so far though so it isn't neccesary yet.

• Speaking of, I might try and upload some stuff this weekend. I'll go through what I've got handy and make sure its all tagged properly. Because I've got a lot of my stuff from you guys, it'll probably be stuff you've already heard, but I'm guessing it'll be handy to have up for future sharethreads, etc.
    This Pastebin thing sounds like a good idea. Should we probably sort that out before I start uploading shit, just so we've got some sort of agreed system?

• Are we all Waffles or What members? We could start a collage.

And no, guys, I do not have any invites, but the interview process isn't too hard anyway.

For what it's worth, this is my snatched list. I've been on a garage rock kick recently, but it's not all I've been listening to.

• James_Hartley said:
    Are we all Waffles or What members?
    I'm not. I'm not opposed to joining, I've just got by without them to date.

• Pastebin and whatnot is a good idea when there starts to get a fair few albums up there

thedeerhaunter said:
    I'm not. I'm not opposed to joining, I've just got by without them to date.

If you're after an invite for what I've got a few~

• I'm not on What or Waffles yet myself. I'm still studying the material and I have some general questions about torrenting and site use I need to ask a live human being about, so if any of you members are willing to inbox chat with me about it let me know.

Does anybody have a pastebin account they want to use for this or should I just make a new one and hand out the password?

• I don't have one, so if you want to make one that'd be dandy.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.