• How well do you fit in?

Ok let's see how well you all fit in with the group.
    got to:

http://anthony.liekens.net/pub/scripts/last.fm/comparegroup.php?user=&group=Soul-Funk-Blues-Jazz+and+Psychedelic+Grooves

and enter your username to see how you fit in with the group.

My musical preference is 70.32% similar to the Soul-Funk-Blues-Jazz and Psychedelic Grooves group. Musically, I fit in!

• Moderately similar taste!

My musical preference is 57.72% similar to the Soul-Funk-Blues-Jazz and Psychedelic Grooves group. Musically, I fit in!

• 44.87% not to good...will have to sort it out =D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Apr 2009, 08:13
    My musical preference is 74.89% similar to the Soul-Funk-Blues-Jazz and Psychedelic Grooves group. Musically, I fit in!

Have to join.. Is the music, which is this test focused on, from the charts or from connected artists?

• note100 said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2009, 13:37
    My musical preference is 67.89% similar to the Soul-Funk-Blues-Jazz and Psychedelic Grooves group. Musically, I fit in!

Have to join..

• Sweeeet!

• My musical preference is 74.17% similar to the Soul-Funk-Blues-Jazz and Psychedelic Grooves group. Musically, I fit in!
    :)

• 52.46% gone up slightly since 2009

• I have also gone up from %70.32 to %75.9

• %77.46 as of this date. I'm still playing around with toys on that link...

• My musical preference is 79.83% similar to the Soul-Funk-Blues-Jazz and Psychedelic Grooves group. Musically, I fit in!

• The similarity between user KinomiyaMichiru and group Soul-Funk-Blues-Jazz and Psychedelic Grooves is moderate, at

35.2%

Know Music, Know Life. No Music, No Life.
  • My musical preference is 77.27% similar to the Soul-Funk-Blues-Jazz and Psychedelic Grooves group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

That's gotta be one of the highest scores for any group I've put into that calculator. The funny thing is that I almost never listen to pure jazz. I feel there's a chance to break that aversion but still, finding the right door into that genre is for me quite a strenuous process.

• My musical preference is 68.64% similar to the Soul-Funk-Blues-Jazz and Psychedelic Grooves group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.