Problem with getting my prize

• Problem with getting my prize

My festival (http://fantasyfestival.lastfm.ru/preview/festivals/49052/ff_iosif_%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A) have reached reached the top ten at the week 10, but I haven't got any notification in PM or E-mail. So can somebody tell how to get my prize?

• Edited by emilyontbijt on 19 Oct 2014, 12:53
  • they send confirmation e-mail in a week usually

• It's ok now, today they sent me email with instructions how to get the prize

• Hi guys, just to let you know how long it tool to get my headphones - I`m a winner from week 7, the confirmation mail came on 13. January and I got my phones today. So you need to have some patience, but in the end you`ll get them ;)

• so I will need to wait a month to get these headphones?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Feb 2010, 20:26
    I am waiting from 5th week, but I got confirmation e-mail maybe 3 weeks ago... still waiting

• ssZiMii said...
    • User
    • 16 Feb 2010, 14:40
    Yeah, i won the headphones in week 9 and I'm still waiting. Got the E-Mail 3 weeks ago

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Feb 2010, 12:57

Edited by a deleted user on 19 Mar 2010, 15:33
  • Prizes

Just checking that everyone here as received their prizes (and are enjoying them). Please PM me if any issues. Thanks!

• Stock issues

Hi guys,
    Just to let you know that we are currently facing delays delivering prizes because we have a problem at our warehouse. If you have received an email from us and sent your details thanks for your patience while we get your prize to you. Usually we try to get the prizes to you within 2 weeks of the winner’s announcement but it might be a little longer for those who have won in recent weeks.

• Hi, I`m a winner from last week (13) but haven`t got a confirmation mail. Can somebody have a look at it?
    Thanks!

• same like decadentto for me

• I got my prize about week ago( winner from week 8) so everything is fine, thank you, these headphones are lovely

• Stock update

For those of you who are still waiting for your prize, our new stock will be arriving tomorrow so we will aim to have a pair of headphones with you within one week.

Thanks for being so patient.

If you just can't wait to try one these cans, why not check out our virtual mirror Headphones Photobooth on Facebook

• i replied to confirmation e-mail (for week 8) on 25th of january. yes, i live pretty far but it's been a whole month. is it possible to track that mailing or should i wait more?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Mar 2010, 09:14
    I won on week 14 (Orions festival) and haven't received any mail or anything.

Is there any problem? How long should I wait?

Thank You.

• my prize still hasn't arrived
    I sent an e-mail at address provided by hyperchris but unfortunately got no answer

• latia88 said...
    • User
    • 13 Mar 2010, 09:14
    you'll probably have to wait about a month. I received my headphones this week and I'm a winner from week 11. be patient ;)

• cararca said...
    • User
    • 14 Mar 2010, 14:36
    I haven't recieved yet, and i won 10 days ago. Anyone has the same problem?

• I won in week 11 but still haven't received anything yet. Is this normal?

• cararca said...
    • User
    • 18 Mar 2010, 17:55
    I won 2 weeks ago, and they didn't contact me, no notices from them

• I won week ago (Week 17, Little Big Planet) and haven't received any mail yet.

You previosly said you have new stock and aim to send us eadphones within one week.

Is there any problem? How long should we wait? Could you give us any head-ups?

Thank You.

I was raised in this society so there's no way you can expect me to be a perfect person...
  • I won in week 13 and already sent my address over a month ago, but i did not recieve the headphones. I think this is really taking a bit long.... do you still have problems delivering the headphones?

• Yes, it's really funny when they write ''As always everyone in the top ten will soon be the lucky recipients of a pair of Sony XB700 headphones.

I was raised in this society so there's no way you can expect me to be a perfect person...
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.