Album Thoughts

• Album Thoughts

So Sol-Angel And The Hadley Street Dreams was released in the UK yesterday and a lot of you have probably heard it by know. What do you think of the album and what are you favorite tracks?

• I am completely blown by the album! It's a real MASTERPIECE! Actually, I knew it was gonna be huge when White Picket Dreams and ChampagneChroniKnightCap appeared on Sol's myspace. My fave tracks are: 6 O'Clock Blues, Would've Been The One, ChampagneChroniKnightCap, Sandcastle Disco, I Decided, Dancing In The Dark... well, I adore the entire album ;) However, the best song on the CD is T.O.N.Y. - I'm addicted to this! The lyrics are amazing:)

• My favourites songs are... all! Hahaha!
    I think that I can talk about the songs that I like less... 'Valentine's Day' & 'This Bird'... but I like them too - lol
    The other thing is that I prefer the Soulshock & Karlin Version of 'God Given Name' than the version of the album... but it's ok :)

• I told you so has to be one of my favorites but thw whole album just blew me away.

• kks82 said...
    • User
    • 26 Oct 2010, 16:46
    I love the CD too

I Love my BF <3
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.