Stoned gaming

• Stoned gaming

Anyone like to play any games while stoned? Which ones?

Personally, when I'm in the mood for gaming, I gotta have a good plot line and great visuals. Soundtrack is an added bonus.
    Depending on mood, I also like a fast-paced shooter.

I like to play:

Mass Effect
    Fallout 3
    Counter-Strike: Source

Those are my top 3, but actually it's the only three I can remember right now.

Again, what do you like to play?

• Only when I'm lightly stoned, otherwise I get too carried away.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 May 2009, 02:58
    yes. i usually play little big planet, left4dead, or N+.

• left4dead is awesome! but personal choices:

Halo 3
    Oblivion
    Jericho
    Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
    The Condemned (1 + 2)

That's a 4/4 string ostinato in D-minor! Every sailor knows it means death!

"Did you know there ain't no devil, it's just god when he's drunk." Tom Waits
    • aph3x said...
    • User
    • 10 May 2009, 01:07
    being a psp fan i will recommend:

locoroco
    n+
    xyanide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUU3X_I-pv4

:)

• Fifa
    GTA 4

cos weed was a thing that once she first try, was once a blue moon to once a blue sky...
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 May 2009, 02:11
    mostly the resident evil mercenaries - or any games i can have the audio off and listen to music while playing

• hahah i even play better when im playing stoned

main game is counterstrike source everyday agian first roll a big joint just for myself and then own on css

• Left 4 Dead and Madden 09 I only play games when I'm stoned

• i highly recommend assassin's creed since the historical assassin order was a bunch of murdering muslim potheads too!

Edited by SleepingLeon on 9 Jun 2009, 20:57
  • I like playing Railroad Tycoon 3 and watching the trains journey across the country for my profit, or just a game of Vietnam|Glory Obscured, a Vietnam Mod for C&C Generals. A lot of soldiers were pothead, too! :D
    But there's a fine line between playing games (for example CS:S) good on weed, because you're motivated or playing bad, because you're too stoned...not always easy to get to the right point.

Unholy evil Prophets rise
    Fire is raining from the endless Skies
    Can you hear the final Thunder roaring?

NAPALM IN THE MORNING!
  • Ive onces played it when i was a little bit high. I wassnt verry good then! haha! Gaming + weed dont mix togetter by me. :P

You can get the dick, just call me the ballsac, I'm nuts!
    You'll get your butt kicked, fuck all that love shit honey
    Yeah I laugh when I call you a slut, it's funny!
    • Aeun said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2009, 21:18
    Oblivion.
    Oblivion.Oblivion.

i know it's like 5 years old, but man . . .
    roll a blunt and ride a horse through the woods . . . .

• Aerodis said...
    • User
    • 2 Sep 2009, 00:08
    Brainpipe
    Audiosurf
    Plasma pong

Those are the games you HAVE to play when you are stoned

• Don't usually do it, but GTA:SA is pretty awesome when stoned. Only problem is I never want to get out of the cars because then the music stops, haha.

• Audiosurf fucking rocks when stoned.. sucks for highscore runs though. :D
    GTA IV is also pretty cool. Condemned 2 is way to scary to play high. This game scares the crap out of me even if im sober :D.

"In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is revolutionary."
    ~George Orwell~
    --------------------
    • PipHoax said...
    • User
    • 28 Jan 2010, 16:31
    Used to play a lot of GTA 4 when I was stoned, also Tetris can be real addicting and other simple games like that.

I downloaded a free MMORPG yesterday, love to grind some EXP and listen to some music while stoned.

• Devil May Cry 4 is really nice when you're with a couple of friends, really stoned.
    Adn things like World of Goo, Mario Kart, and Super Smash Bros are also really nice ^^

People can fly

• Edited by xSkalariousx on 16 Jun 2012, 10:33
  • Are you people fucking kidding me? its obviously the original mario games. theres nothing simpler. in other words the perfect stoned game

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Apr 2010, 00:00
    fallout 3 + oblivion + mag

• Halo 3 online
    dank 2D shooters/fighters on the sega saturn
    nothing beats balzin and old school gaming

• MadM3th said...
    • User
    • 13 Apr 2010, 17:41
    I tried many times play World Of Warcraft when i was high but after about 20 minutes i must turn it off, it was just too much for me :D i was too high

• Matvejs said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2010, 14:37
    the "fast paced shooter" can kill ya. i played WolfTeam, an online shooter after smoking hash, put on my Skullcandys, full bass and DeathMatch. fast running, shooting, headshots through walls...and [The Good Part] when you run out of bullets - press button 3 and you transform into a werewolf!! xD you GOTTA try it :)

• The obvious one is COD MW2 online, Halo 3, GTA IV, Age of Empires 2 and Unreal on PC.

'I know the future looks dark, but it's there that the kids of today must carry the light'
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.