your first time

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Nov 2008, 12:37

your first time

When I was smoking in my first time, i smoked a lot but i didn't get stoned :(. What was your first time, were you stoned, or not?

• I didn't get high my first time either. The second time worked. A lot. Haven't stopped since. Anyone have any good stories about their first or second time smoking?

The outside world is only known to us as it appears within us by the testament of our senses. The imagination is the most real world that we know because we each know it first hand. Seeing our ideas take form is like being able to see the sun come into being. We have no equivelent to the purity of that in our account of the outside world.-John Frusciante
  • I don't remember exactly when I smoked my first joint, but the second one was a nasty one. A friend gave a friend of mine a small joint, and I smoked with him directly on the market place, the crowdest place in town - yeah, we're stupid and young...but I didn't get stoned very much.

Unholy evil Prophets rise
    Fire is raining from the endless Skies
    Can you hear the final Thunder roaring?

NAPALM IN THE MORNING!
  • The first time i ever got high was in the woods behind my middle school, it didn't take the first time, but the second time. We smoked white widow my now girlfriend had gotten from her sick dad. We were so stoned it took us 3 hours to find our way out of the woods. We missed the bus home, so we had to walk. It was a good day overall.

Mishka
    • amir_pf said...
    • User
    • 16 Nov 2008, 11:11
    I was really scared the first time! but since then i enjoy it every time!

• kwadzik said...
    • User
    • 16 Nov 2008, 18:54

hehe i remember me frist yoit

Me frist yoint i smok in Czechy. Relly good szit.

It was good time for me. Blesss

Didgeridoo to magiczny instrument.
  • i can't remember for the first joint.
    after that, it was OK...
    and it was fuckin' OK together with my girlfriend...we always had some very cool sex after it :D
    (sorry for my english)

we await silent trystero's empire
  • It was a tiny joint,i smoked it all,didnt get high...the second time,2 tokes & i coulda kiss my neck,it was awesome.

"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished
    into eternal damnation. Amen."
  • My first time was great, i was 15 and i did a 'Lung', which is a 2litre plastic bottle with the bottom cut out, and a plastic bag (with no holes in) celotaped around the bottom, i'm sure you can guess the rest.

i was so fucked, and me and my mates just had a fit of giggles which lasted about 20 minutes, then we went to the happy shopper and bought 10 bags of space invafers each :)

great times!
    dont do it so much these days, my missus gets the hump, especially now you cant smoke at gigs :(

• My first time was at a party inside an abandoned hen house when I was 14. There were couches inside there and we smoked it with a hooka. I thought it was quite a waste of weed at the begining. But soon I got quite stoned and melted into the music... Deftones was playing right then... Anyway. I still think smoking pot with a hooka is a waste. The High is different.

• I was 14 and I didn't realize if I was really stoned or not. Today I know I was stoned.

• my first time.. ouu it was 5 or 6 year ago. I was 13, maybe. Now i'm 18, i smoke olny sometimes. I like it! ;))

• But still i like it.

"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished
    into eternal damnation. Amen."
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Mar 2009, 22:24
    my first time i didnt get high i was kind of scared didnt know what to do didnt know how it would affect me i dont even think i did it right the first time cuz i felt nothing... but now ive been smoking for about 2 years now

• I didn't get high my first time either. I don't think anyone does.

• I was 12 my first itme, and it was some Maui Wowie, and it was WOWIE for sure!

Music is who u r on the inside:)
  • What the fuck do you mean "Nobody gets high the first time"? I was fucking high as fuck my first time i smoked.

Music is who u r on the inside:)
  • Ma first time was on 4/20, believe I was 15, got high as muthafucka.

• Maybe 14-15 White Widow xD........

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Apr 2009, 20:19
    I was 13, did that plastic bottle thing with my shady cousin from liverpool. I was definatley high, had the giggles for about an hour.

• First time I was like 13 I smoked with my friends and got somewhat high, not as high as I normally do since we split like a gram for 3 people.

• Wez84 said...
    • User
    • 16 Apr 2009, 23:05
    I was 8 it was a bong on a council estate in Bolton.

• 1st time i was siiting at the local lookout with my buddies when some bright spark pulled out a impro bong and (what i know now was) the crasiest weed anyways i had 3 cones back to back felt like i was floating sat on the bench and saw the devils shadow appear on the ground in front of us. was the 1st but not the last time we went up there for a sesh too

• I was like 16, when I tried first time, but I didnt really get stoned...
    The second time I tried it, I was laughing off my ass like for an hour))))

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Jun 2009, 04:00
    Not stoned at all, bairly buzzed.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.