favorite munchie food

• favorite munchie food

for me its gotta be a giant brownie. even better if its a hash brownie.

The outside world is only known to us as it appears within us by the testament of our senses. The imagination is the most real world that we know because we each know it first hand. Seeing our ideas take form is like being able to see the sun come into being. We have no equivelent to the purity of that in our account of the outside world.-John Frusciante
  • Oh yeah thats true!!! But even better if you have a whole bunch of junkfood in front of you like Pizza, Ice cream, Ice tea, Beer!!! I LOVEEEE COOL BEER when I'm high!

• We have some crap named "Munchitos" here in Spain, I'm not sure if they have those in the U.S., but definitely Munchitos sounds so munchie to me, and they're not bad at all...So I'm gonna say those are my favorite :D

• I have these things called Holland biscuits and I put Irish butter and honey on them and they are the most heavenly thing while I am baked. yuuuuum

• pizza. or a hoagie.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Aug 2008, 17:03
    cocoa puffs!

• rice krispie treats, hands down.

• chocolate cake, fuck yeaaah

• sushi.

FREE MARKETS, ENSLAVED PEOPLE
  • Cheeseburger FTW! Or cheese flavoured chips ... but cheeseburger pwns .

• mint chocolate cookies, known as "domino" in finland :P yummy

• tripple meat tripple cheese from whataburger with an un-cashable chocolate malt

-keith
  • The shopping list form "Half Baked"!! :-)

I take whatever I can lay my hands on, but chocolate, preferably white chocolate, is amazing. :-)

I don't believe in god in the same way that I don't believe in the easter bunny, the tooth fairy or santa claus.
  • "Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Hagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot; make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, pink popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two large pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyuns."

HAHA I love that movie!!

WITNESS THE SICKNESS
  • Half Baked is a friggin classic! :D

I don't believe in god in the same way that I don't believe in the easter bunny, the tooth fairy or santa claus.
  • A LOT of chocolate!! ^__^

Sevas tra
  • chocolate + milk =P

• cold beer (its a food)

FREE MARKETS, ENSLAVED PEOPLE
  • munchie food? more weed :D barring that, a crunchie (honeycomb bar coated in chocolate) is fuckin buff...basically tho, everything just takes 100 times better mashed :P

• domino's deep dish pizza, pirate booty, nachos

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio"

• I fucking love to eat Reeses pieces and reeses puff cereal, Or the ol' fashion brownie.

• Doritos (most likely a whole full-sized bag) and two-three (depending on how baked I get) pb&js.

I've also had multiple bowls of Lucky Charms (that's quite enjoyable), & tonight I had a weird one: an apple dipped in peanut butter with saltine crackers and a few Milky Way dark minis. =P

If I'm out, it's either a Crunchwrap supreme, cheesy gordita crunch, & a few soft taco supremes from Taco Bell or a footlong turkey grinder with chips & a brownie at Subway.

Yum.

I'm a *little* bit less of a pig when I'm not stoned. =P

• daker9 said...
    • User
    • 4 Jan 2009, 17:20
    when i'm stoned i like to stuff my stomach with everythin in reach of my hands!!
    but my favourite is pizza with beer and another joint for dessert :P

Śmiejecie się ze mnie bo jestem inny, ja śmieję się z was bo wszyscy jesteście tacy sami
    • Cohutla said...
    • User
    • 20 Jan 2009, 22:02
    Cheese, Cocopuffs and any candy with alot of flavour

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.