How long have you been smoking for?

• How long have you been smoking for?

Has to be asked, how long have you been smoking for?

This means Tobacco and/or Weed.

I've only been smoking weed since Decemeber, rarely smoke ciggarettes tbh. When i started apart from having a few on some joints i first did a bucket - never been more stoned since =P.

K.
  • I've been smoking cigarettes for 2/3 years. Been smoking weed for about a year and a half.

That's a 4/4 string ostinato in D-minor! Every sailor knows it means death!

"Did you know there ain't no devil, it's just god when he's drunk." Tom Waits
    • chochis said...
    • User
    • 13 Jun 2005, 22:55
    Ive started smoking (weed) at 16, so, more than 10 years right now :-D
    I cant smoke cigarrets they make me sick dont know why...

What is your biggest joint ever smoked? I have smoked from a 21 cigarrets tall and 3 papers long one, and I have my own bong :-D
    To say, that here in spain is quite common to smoke joints :-D

No Scape
    Noticias y eventos en :Noiseame
    VideoWeblog::Videomoser
  • Spain sounds amazing! My boggest joint was probably a 5 skin L! I'm such a n00b!

• My biggest is about the width of the screen lol

K.
  • What?

cigarettes and weed: 12 yrs I'm quotting the cigarettes though

Biggest J? last year at a festival. some guy in the crowd rolled a 3/4 ounce. He rolled it in two of those big " Bob Marley" "one huge paper" deals.you know, you get it and it's like 5 feet long.two of those, It was a 1/2 dollar around and 7-8 inches long. at least 20 people hit this jointzilla Talk about BAKED. Killer Kind bud!

*personally, I think it's a waste but...

don't look back in anger...
    Edited by augustwest42 on 17 Jun 2005, 04:15
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Oct 2005, 14:21
    Ive started smoking tabaco when i was 13yrs old , so thats about 4 years right now.
    And Ive been smoking weed for about a year.

• ajeno said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2005, 20:16

hmm

Almost 8 years. But I don't get high that often. Especially in recent times it has become rather infrequent for me.

Oh, and I don't smoke tobacco. Never liked it.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Dec 2005, 22:36
    well ive bin smokin for bout 4 years and pot for bout 3 years

biggest spliff was at a festival in '04 (download!!) i had a 8 king L which was2 kings wide, pretty mental but there was more drug stores then merchandise so i werent let it go 2 waste! ;)

• I've been poking smot for about 10 years already, I'm 23 years old now. Pretty scary actually now I think of it. I smoke hash more often though, it gets me more mellow. And the taste is better. I don't smoke big joints, just regular ones. I do have some strong stuff now though, it's called Ice-o-lator and it's about 4 till 5 times as strong. If hash oil is hard drugs, than so is this.

• Awesome.

Recently I've been doing shotties rather than joints. Don't waste any baccy, pot, or time that way. And the buzz is much better, and its hella more fun than smoking a J!

• I don't, I'm through with that stuff.

Hey, about your comment, and cosidering the bands you like, you might wanna check out some Melvins stuff.

• i started smoking... the summer before freshman year... so i was like... 13... and i'll be 16 in the summer. so yah 3 years this summer. weed that is. i don't smoke grits.

• oh, biggest joint? i smoked a 15g doob last night actually.

• What's the point of a 15 gram joint?

• the kid could roll it? i don't know.

it sure was big.

• ive smoked since i was bout 12 or 13, but im trying to quit the cigs.

• Smoking weed since 14 yo, so 2 years ago. I've tried tobacco but didn't liked. Cigs are better than cigarettes, anyway.

• I've been cheifin'the geif for 9 yrs now,never smoked a cig in my life,NEVER...

• Ciggies for too long, Cannabis for not long enough.
    And no, you're getting no more info than that.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Sep 2006, 22:00

Edited by a deleted user on 14 Jul 2010, 17:54
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Sep 2006, 12:45
    I am 22 now, been smoking weed since I was around 16. I cut back some compared to how much I used to smoke. I only smoke about 1-2 bowls a day now (although I am about to light one up even though it's only 9am).
    Never really got into cigs alot though everyone i'm around smokes, I prefer bud.

My favorite music while high is Sleep, Kyuss, Melvins, Mr. Bungle, Isis and Ween.

• been smokin tobacco for bout 5 years, used to smoke royals & marlboro but stick to roll ups now coz its so much cheaper.

been smokin weed for bout 4 years, when i first started i didnt know any dealers or anything just my cousin and this bloke who lives couple doors down used to give me joints, at the time i didnt even know the difference between hash and skunk coz i was never buying, but the last year or so i met the most quality mates you could ask for who all smoke skunk & hash and have been smokin heavily for about the past year

• forgot to say, i dont smoke hash now coz its poison, soapbar anyway.

i just stick to skunk

• Man, I must be some little angel or some shit compared to you guys. I didn't have a sip of alcohol until I turned 18. A year later, here I am smoking weed a couple times a week, more during the summer.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.