Why Corey....

• Why Corey....

In your opinion, because of what Corey cut his hair. I heard two version- he needs hair to his new mask, or he had split endings of his hear :D Waht do you think?What are yours theories?

• Who cares?

(((***** Don't judge a book by it's cover, judge it by it's content inside. *****)))
  • AutumnSodomy said:
    Who cares?

Really...

• he's a skin now fuck it.

• I hate if somebody cuts his hair, he's out of my christmass list.

• Check out new news on slipknot-online, bastards..... Corey begins to say that he and Slipknot will divide the ways. i say- Fuck no! he made this band everything potential, everything brutal, sadistic and fresh.... and now, people, it's fuckin' gone :/. i hate things like this.....

But maybe the other guys will convince him to stay? Time will show.

We're the generation of men raised by women.... is another women the answer we seek??
  • Fuck Corey, he's a pussy now. Slipknot needs a new singer. And no songs about fucking love, that's not an emo band.

• Corey isn't a pussy! He's greatest singer in the world!

I want new Slipknot album :P

• hellgate1982 said:
    Fuck Corey, he's a pussy now. Slipknot needs a new singer. And no songs about fucking love, that's not an emo band.

Corey is like the soul of slipknot you like or not.For me he is one of the great singers of the world!Slipknot needs no new singer, they just need to have a new cd...

• that's right, hellgate1982 :P

• I'm not saying, he's a bad singer ( I think he's great), but he become weak, talking about spliting, that's not good for ALL the band. Slipknot is not only Corey, and everyone can be substituted.

sorry for english :/

• Hellgate1982, mozemy przeciez rozmawiac w naszym jezyku :P

Bedzie latwiej, bo ja z angielskim to niezbyt ciekawie...

• Olszes said...
    • User
    • 29 Jun 2008, 08:57
    Corey is great but recent years he was working with Stone Sour, so i think it's the reason why he change his point of view a little ;) But I think he will come back to Slipknot style, new single All Hope Is Gone is awesome... time will show :)

• Griyffin said:
    Check out new news on slipknot-online, bastards..... Corey begins to say that he and Slipknot will divide the ways. i say- Fuck no! he made this band everything potential, everything brutal, sadistic and fresh.... and now, people, it's fuckin' gone :/. i hate things like this.....

But maybe the other guys will convince him to stay? Time will show.

Dude, you need to give that article a whole 'nuther read. He was NOT saying he is leaving the band, he is saying that there will be at least one more album, just not being sure what will happen after. Another thing he is pointing out, is that he believes that Slipknot fans are being too pessimistic, worrying about what will happen with the demise of Slipknot. Which is what you are doing right now.

• MonQat said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2008, 22:39
    Nie mam żadnej teorii na temat ścięcia włosów Corey'a :D
    Wiem tylko jedno: głupio wygląda, ma cholerną maskę, która mi się nie podoba i...to tyle. Tak jak poprzednicy - uważam, że jest świetnym 'piosenkarzem' itd...Trochę przesadzacie z tymi komentarzami na jego temat...nie jest źle...
    _
    I haven't any theories about 'cut Corey's hair' :P But he looks worse... And his new mask is..erm...not-good...

[my english sux]

• now Corey isn't so sexy......his hair look so stupid, but music more important than appearance

• This is uselles topic.

• zedo said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2008, 06:11
    " hate if somebody cuts his hair, he's out of my christmass list. "

LOL :D

• " hate if somebody cuts his hair, he's out of my christmass list. "

LOL [2]

• first i thought that the old mask and hair was far better.
    then i saw it live and instantly changed my mind - the new looking corey was in fact the most evil thing i had ever seen! it's awesome!

and btw i think he cut it because he got tired of all that fucking hair...

• Spitt78 said...
    • User
    • 20 Nov 2008, 02:52
    I just don't like it because it's so similar to Dr. Cox's "macaroni hair" from Scrubs, in Season 6.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2009, 23:15
    AutumnSodomy pisze:
    Who cares?

he's still hot ;D
    but when i saw his in concert he was skinny

i agree with somebody
    i don't like song about love, they're boring & hackneyed
    it's not style of slipknot i think
    i want back old lyrics and all

sorry 4 my english

• karolajjnn said:
    AutumnSodomy pisze:
    Who cares?

he's still hot ;D
    but when i saw his in concert he was skinny

sorry 4 my english

I dont see the "hotness" you're talking about

(((***** Don't judge a book by it's cover, judge it by it's content inside. *****)))
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.