King or Hanneman?

• Hanneman! Did you know that he has a bad skin infection now? He is in the hospital and won`t go on stage for a few weeks. Maybe it was a bite of a spider...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Feb 2011, 01:07
    Jeff Hanneman is the Heart and Soul of Slayer.. nuff said..

• Jeff, any day, kerry's tone is also weaker

• Well, they both are dead important for band. Jeff's better composer, he made most of Reign/South/Seasons stuff. As for lyrics, both have their highs and lows. King, on contrary, made some great "killers" on recent albums, f.e. Dittohead or Payback. And great song from last release - Americon. So, overrated, yet with some bright moments.
    And let's not forget, that Jeff wrote MOST of band's nadir, Diabolus in Musica...

Non-existing entity...
  • both kick ass like noone else and they do their job absolutely perfect, thats how trash needs to sound like

• Sacrial said...
    • User
    • 30 May 2011, 21:44

Hanneman!

Jeff Hanneman is by far better! Look at all of the classic Slayer songs. All written by Hanneman and Araya. King is more of the poster child for the band. He has the "image" but Araya/Hanneman and Lombardo carry all the talent!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jun 2011, 12:34
    Jeff !!

• Hanneman hands down. but then again my opinion is probably voided because he's my favorite guitarist haha.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2011, 15:08
    I think, Kerry is frontman of the band, but i like more stuff that Jeff wrote. Insane lyrics and riffs.

• Woaaw said...
    • User
    • 16 Sep 2011, 20:06
    I like both of them, but Jeff is just amazing. Those lyrics and everything he wrote. In my opinion it's Jeff.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Oct 2011, 19:20
    Jeff Hanneman all the way.

• You can't disagree with the fact that Jeff is better becouse he has composed the most and the best known Slayer songs, for example: Raining Blood, Angel of Death, South of Heaven, Seasons in the Abyss

Edited by GrzesiekPL666 on 3 Mar 2012, 23:09
  • KERRY FUCKIN' KING

• Hanneman

• IMO Hanneman writes better riffs..but as far as playing abillity goes there probably isn't much difference between them.

Smell of shit is so foul
    Writhe in disgust
    Earth heaves and death comes to call
    All the waste - Cling to your lie
    You are as sand and the wind blows
    My disgust - A fever
    To kill a thousand more
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.