Whats your favorite character?

• kitzz said...
    • User
    • 18 Jun 2011, 12:57
    I loved every character except Brenda and her annoying mother.

and I have soft point for David and Claire.

• in love with Claire...

• Definitely Claire! And David.

• rseme said...
    • User
    • 14 Aug 2011, 05:41
    Claire!

• Claire, David, and Brenda!

• Nate.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Feb 2012, 12:06
    David and Claire.

• lfml_1 said...
    • User
    • 16 Apr 2012, 04:31
    Claire, Betina and Angela :)

• groped said...
    • User
    • 12 Aug 2012, 19:24
    Claire, of course, because she's probably the most honest character there is on the show. I have a love hate relationship with Nate. I do adore Brenda, and how self destructive she is. I see a lot of myself in her, and that scares me. Ruth is also a powerful character, being so whimsical and relatable. My least favorite character is Rico (acting is horrible, for the most part).

• Claire, David and Billy. I like Billy's voice..

• Claire, for sure. I related to her most.

I also liked Brenda even though she was tough to like at times. Her character was so intriguing.

• it's tough cause I haven't seen another show with all its characters being so brightly developed and realistic! I'll go with Nate for emotion and Brenda for her intriguing and intelligent style:)

• Michahh said...
    • User
    • 30 Oct 2013, 20:26
    Claire, Ruth and David

"Mulder, it's me."
  • Nate I would always love him, even when he is an asshole I can't hate him. I can be upset with choice that he makes or with the fact that he is so lost in his life, but unlike others I'd never dislike him. Even during his lowest times I find myself feeling huge sympathy towards him.
    David is the one I identify with most of all. He is so me.

Out of secondary characters I looooooooove Margaret Chenowith, I mean she is so freaking hilarious, that laughter, geeze!

• David and Claire

• Claire and David!

• Keith and Nate!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.