Does listening to singer/songwriter music change your way of every day living?

• Felice_ said...
    • User
    • 13 Jan 2010, 21:37

Does listening to singer/songwriter music change your way of every day living?

Hello fellow music listeners,

Bob Dylan once said:
    "You could listen to his [Woody Guthrie] songs and actually learn how to live…".

This makes me wonder how much we can actually learn from music. And how much does listening to music influence our every day life?

So if you share my interest and you’re willing to help - go right ahead and take the survey on!

I will post a link of the results when I’m done with my research.
    It's anonymous and non-commercial. I do the survey for my College graduation and will be really thankful for every help i get. It only takes about 10 minutes of your time. If you however have further questions, feel free to write me and ask.

if there is nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire
    • nousss said...
    • User
    • 13 Jan 2010, 23:21
    i took the survey and i'm curious about the results. good luck!

• Yeah

Music is not about hits, sales or awards it just about enjoying your favorite artists and their music that is what it is about. The impossible is possible.
  • YUP.

Actually yes, which is why I can't live without music

• maxcg29 said...
    • User
    • 24 Jun 2012, 05:23
    Definitively yes, each time more. Music is state of spirit and feelings that can say much about personality and qualities of someone. All the days we learn something new and different, what is not different with the music.

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.