Member Intro's

• Hi thar! No RLLY >;3

Hi! I'm new to this whole site all together but i'm sure happy i'll be able to finally talk to others that are just as passionate about the Japanese music as I am. None my friends enjoy it all as much as I do. I'm 21, female and in California. I am on winter vacation from College so I have pleanty of time to spend here trying to figure out everything!
    My favorite J-pop artists at at the moment are M-Flo, TUBE, Arashi, Aiko Okumura and Original love..even thought he hasn't come out with anything new.. which makes me sad D;
    I'm on Gaia too with the same username. Anyway, hope to make some friends, don't be afraid to message me. No really..do it D< <3

• kazen88 said...
    • User
    • 10 Jan 2006, 06:18

>.> Hello~

Hey~ >.< I'm pretty bad at self intros but here goes...
    I'm 17 for now. Currently residing in southern California. Err... I like Jpop as well as Kpop. My favorite Jpop artist of all time would have to be Yousuke Sakanoue (=/ he's not well known so I doubt anyone here would recognize his name).
    That's all I suppose...
    Oh! Hello to all you people who go to wflforums.org. I recognized some names. :D

• Hello!

Hello, i'm 22 yo from Manila.. oh and i love ashita wa kyou to onaji mirai by GOMES the Hitman! J-music fans helping each other!.. I'm happy to have found this group!

jaa mata ne! :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Feb 2006, 18:12
    Hi! I'm new in this group. I'm 18 years old, male and I'm French. I like mostly Jpop, a little Jrock. My favorite Jpop artists are Utada Hikaru and Chihiro Onitsuka.

• hawkon said...
    • User
    • 7 Jul 2006, 00:16
    ☆ Name: Håkon
    ☆ Age: 18
    ☆ Country: Norway
    ☆ Favorite music: Loads.
    ☆ Hobbies: DDR/ITG, being with friends, movies and other stuff.

• Um. Hi?

I'm Akimi, you may have seen me floating around the web somewhere, since I've been using this name for-freakin'-ever, even though I just joined last.fm like two days ago. I'm seventeen and live in Georgia, USA. I found this group off the PUFFY page (was listening to Mogura Like at the time). If you like a song, from any group/genre/anime at all, reccomend it and I'll give it a listen. ^_^

And again, hi.

EDITED for the fact that I have to get used to these funky tags.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Jul 2006, 21:15
    Hiya! I'm akira, I'm a 25yo male from France.

And I'm addicted to j-musique :D

• I'm Michelle. 23 years old. Malaysian Chinese.

Been listening to japanese music for a while now.

I started with Glay when they were just beginning.

I've since added to my genre flavors of choice.LOL

Self studied japanese for a year. Forgotten most of it. Know enough just to read the titles. Meh.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Aug 2006, 05:07
    Hi, everyone

Name: Lauren
    Race:Caucasian

I listen to music from all different countries, except my own. I hardly ever listen to American music. I like music from Asian countries the best but I like Euro music too. For J music here are my favorites

Female(S):Namie Amuro, Nami Tamaki, SweetS, Hinoi Team, Koda Kumi, Utada Hikaru, Hitomi Shimatani, Aya Kamiki, Morning Musume

Male(s):NewS, Dragon Ash, Orange Range, Tackey & Tsubasa

I don't speak Japanese or any other language besides English but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the music :)

• J-ayzu said...
    • User
    • 19 Aug 2006, 14:13
    Hi there

I'm Max from Belgium, Asian music addict, near 400 hours asian music on my computer :D

And I just find this group, maybe more and more music, that s fun

Hope we'll have fun together ;)

TCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Hello, I'm Tavo, I'm from Perú, 21 years old.
    My avatar is a manga version of me.

I like YUKI
    Ayumi Hamasaki
    Judy and MAry
    Garnet Crow
    Spitz
    Shonan no Kaze
    Long Shot Party
    Maaya Sakamoto
    and a lot more. Nice to meet u.

• This is my VERY first post. Im 17(18 in 2days O.o) and i live in Vancouver Canada. I got into Jpop/rock when i went to japan 3 years ago. I like jpop and jrock. BoA is my favorite jpop artist and i also like Tommy, tbg, and asian kung fu gen. The Killers are good 2 but thats no jpop

- Dairy Queen anyone?
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Oct 2006, 07:54
    Hey ya all ^___^
    I'm Evelyn and 16 years old.
    I got into J-Music some time ago... I guess it's almost two years now.
    I like J-Rock/Visal Kei more than J-Pop but there are obviously exceptions.

I like MUCC, Gazette, Dir en Grey, SID, Kagerou and Ayumi Hamasaki.

• Hey!

Hi to everyone!!! I'm new here in LAST.fm but i hear Jmusic since 3years!^__^
    My favorite singer is Ayumi Hamasaki, but i hear BoA, Kumi Koda, Gackt, Namie Amuro, LISA, Mika Nakashima, Do As Infinity, YUI, OLIVIA, Yuna Ito, Aya Kamiki, Miyavi, Ayaka, Ayaka Hirahana and Utada Hikaru.
    I have known Jpop with Kingdom Heart's Soundrack Simple And Clean!!
    I'm Lisa, i'm 16 years old and i'm half Italian half Brasilian!

• ayunaru said...
    • User
    • 27 Oct 2006, 07:57

Hullo~

Hey there fellow J-fans~
    My name's Lily, and I'm 18 from Israel.
    Favorate bands.. Deffinately Nightmare, Gazette, Alice nine, anf FAKE?.
    Oh, and I have a weird fetish for JE boys ._.'

Nice to meet ya~

• Not much to say excpet I'm a huge JPop fan, my music varies from the likes of Minimoni to Dir en grey so i'll try anything!

• hi all.
    My name is Matt. I go to Western Michigan University, but I live in grand rapids. I was born in California and I'm half american, half filipino. I'm 20. Im majoring in Secondary English Education and minoring in Japanese so I know most of the basics.

Jpop, well I have always been fascinated by the japanese culture. I have just actually recently got into j-music though cause its really difficult to find foreign music without the internet. I'm kind of new and just exploring the range of genres that are offered by j-music. Hence why I joined this group.

My AIM is museic1021 and my email is muse_ic1021@yahoo.com

feel free to contact me if you have any recommendations or if you just feel like talking to a random stranger!

• HI ^^
    My name is Daniel and I'm 22 from Chicago(usa).
    I got into j-music (j-rock,pop)when I want in Japan 4 years ago. I like jrock ELLEGARDEN, ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION,BEAT CRUSADERS are my favorite jrock artist and I also like BoA,Koda Kumi,Ayu.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Feb 2007, 07:34

Hi ñ_ñ

Hello to all my name it is Saori Elizabeth Garcia I have 13 years of age, I am of Mexico City of Mexico pleases to much the music to me of Japon, I hope to take to me with all you and thanks well to accept to me in this group

• nyAyu said...
    • User
    • 3 Feb 2007, 20:37

^_-

Hi! ^_^ i'm Ljuba from Italy and i have 19 years old! I know Jpop 4 years ago thanks at Ayumi Hamasaki my favourite singer XD (yes i don't hear more western music)but i also love Hikaru Utada, Dir en Grey, An Cafe, Morning Musume, Shiina Ringo, melody. Ai Otsuka Kumi Koda Cristal Kay and much more (><) sry for my baaaad english!

chu *w*

• mookxi said...
    • User
    • 23 Feb 2007, 14:27
    lo' ;-D I'm Mookxi, from Australia. Have to say I do feel slightly guilty for liking J-music hahah X-DD eep. It's cause' of all the stereotypical anime/asian groups you see at uni rofl whre everyone's totally nerdy. But it's all cool.

Nice to meet everyone.

_____{M}USIC\ was my first love ` && , will be my last
  • Hi, Im Reaper, i live in the US. I like japanese music as long as it has nothing to do with Gackt, Hide, Dir En Grey or any affiliates of it. I despise Visual Kei.

I like Going Under Ground, Quruli, Lover Callots, Gunship 666, Sigh, Crack Addict and a few others I can't remember.

Nice to meet you all.

• Hi folks. ^_~

I'm Sebastian, 20, from Germany. I fell in love with japanese music through last.fm. I found(and still do) a lot of interesting artists and bands from overseas. =D
    My favorites are:
    Chihiro Onitsuka(=goddess *_*), Ai Otsuka, Hitomi Yaida, Do As Infinty, the brilliant green, JUDY AND MARY, LOVE PSYCHEDELCO, Yum!Yum!ORANGE and many more :3

Greetings to everyone *wink*

• Hello to everybody

I'm moichispa , Just a 19 years old girl from Spain

About music, my favourite group is Ali project. I like too Origa, Sound horizon or Rin' for example

If anyone wants to know anything about the musicians of my last fm profile fell free to ask. I will reply what I know about them.

See you

• I'm Evelyn.. 23. Made in Brazil ;D

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.