How you become a Scott Weiland Fan?

• How you become a Scott Weiland Fan?

How did you become a Scott Weiland Fan?

still thinking of one?
  • Hehe, the first time I saw him was in the Big Bang Baby video. Needless to say I was scarred for life.

However, what I always appreciate about Scott Weiland is the duality he has in his voice. He sounds different in every song.
    His insane behavior on stage is cool too.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jun 2006, 17:03
    It started after about a year when Contraband came out. At first, when i saw slither on tv, i laughed ad it constantly. (Being at that time a wacko Nightwish Rhapsody Blind Guardian long haired moron wanker). Then it occured to me that it's brilliant, it's the best. Went to a shop, got contraband, fell in love. Catched from the net that Weiland had a band. Got Core...MY GODNESS! Sometimes DL'ed clips, then buying albums, i got all scotts work. He's brilliant, his voice consumes, his moves hypnotize. Anyway his dreamy style is one i like best. Over and out;)

• Daziek said...
    • User
    • 8 Jun 2006, 06:15
    when I firstly heared him I was in toilet...with my gay friend! He told me that is the best music for homo, and guess what?! He had completely right:P

Fuck me as your have never fucked me before Scotty

• urgan said...
    • User
    • 14 Jan 2007, 17:46
    My cousin got Core when it came out and I fell in love with the music when i first heard it. I've been listening to it ever since.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Mar 2007, 21:55
    First of all: hi :)
    Well, I don't remember well what was the first song I heard or something like that, but I think it was Dead & Bloated at my friend's house. I forgot about it and then I heard some Velvet Revolver things and I loved it, then it was easy: -> STP -> Scott's solo album... And that's how I became addicted to his music :)

• When my friend borrowed me Core, I bought No. 4. "Atlanta" , "I Got You" and "Sour Girl" are one of the best vocal perfomances i've ever heard.

Sex Type Thing video... I've been enamored ever since, and absolutely scarred for life. LOVE HIM!

• Who told you I am his fan?

Scott who?

I'm I'm I said I'm not myself,
    I'm not dead and I'm not for sale!
  • Started with STP, then I saw them live, then I spent a LOT of time listening to 12 bar blues

• With the Big Bang Baby video.
    So I started listening the other songs =)
    I went to Velvet Revolver concert and it was amazing to see him singing and dancing (I looove when he dances!) on my front!
    OMG!

Adriana
  • With the Big Empty song.

• It seems like I"m actually a decent deal younger than the majority of the people who are members here, as my first exposure to Scott had been within Velvet Revolver. I was especially partial to "Slither", encompassing the track and the video, and my friend and I actually covered the guitars and I'd attempted to emulate his voice while performing the vocals (I think I did mediocre at best objectively, but I had a fun time despite that).

I forgot when I'd bought Contraband precisely, but it had been sometime beyond seeing the Slither video, and I liked at least 2/3 of the album, primarily I suppose due to Scott's vocals (I think he's leagues better than Axl Rose, as his voice was the primary reason why I could never like Guns 'N' Roses no matter how much I tried).

Although I'd heard "Plush" on radio air play awhile ago, I'd actually not known who performed that for awhile, though I bought Core and/or Purple about two years ago, and I'm a big fan of the former, and like the latter decently. From what I've heard of his solo music, it is definitely weaker contrasted with both of the bands he's involved with, though I know at the very least I'm deifnitely a fan of his vocals, and I guess Slither/Contraband is/are the primary reason(s) for that as far as initial exposure goes.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.