Musicians thread

• Tuhyk said...
    • User
    • 12 Jan 2008, 11:53

Musicians thread

Are there any active musicians in the Scandinavian Metal group? Show us something and let us hear your stuff!

Resistance is futile.
  • I am a drummer currently looking for a band. Once I get into one and record something, you guys might be the 1st to hear. If you want to check out a solo project I did a while back you can see Dying Crow

http://www.last.fm/music/Dying+Crow

• Tuhyk said...
    • User
    • 14 Jan 2008, 15:44
    I play the guitar. Well, to be more precise - I'm still learning how to play. Currently I've been looking for a new amp. My old Peavy amp definitely needs replacement in the near future

EatWasabi that Dying Crow stuff seems to be pretty avant-garde project :-D

Resistance is futile.
  • LETHEEEEEEEEEEE....
  • http://www.myspace.com/requiemofdolour
    myspace
    the music i have up i wrote throughout 07,
    it was not intended to post for others to hear,
    but i was anxious to start my music profile, on myspace, which i had intended to post my black metal creations.
    The music posted is... i still am not quite sure what to classify it as.
    Writing for me is not consistent,
    i have never been anything but a guitarist, and
    in the past year i had realized i have to write all the music myself. Like i said i am not a vocalist, or drummer, keyboard player really.
    So also in this past year my style had changed from industrial/black, to pagan/folkish black is what my writing style is right now.

thanks,
    amanda

• Tuhyk said...
    • User
    • 24 May 2008, 22:42
    my_darkening & Andrija_ZD - thanks for sharing your music!

It's always nice to check out new bands and projects

Resistance is futile.
  • I do not-very-scandinavian thrash metal with beyond the trigger (www.beyondthetrigger.de), we're rather influenced by german bands with some slayer in it...
    my other band's misery's crown, now that's more swedish-flavored (myspace.com/miseryscrownmusic), better check out the live vids than the recording, they'r e better. thanks!

greets
    Beni
  • I play in a band, but unfortunately you still cannot hear us anywhere. We're still working :)

Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi!

Nothing sucks more than opinions.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.