1 Feb 2010, 04:12
29 Sep 2009, 02:32
- Electric FeelI listened to this a lot on set before I had a big scene to hype myself up. One of my favourite ever songs.
- Cry For You (You'll Never See Me Again)When I'm about to go out with the girls we always put this on full blast. Every time I here it, it reminds me of my amazing friends.
3. Ace of Base
- All That She WantsWhen I worked in a flower shop last year my boss would have this playing all day. And its stuck in my head for life now!
4. The Who
- Baba O'RileyThe opening to this song is amazing. And The Who are one of my favourite all time bands.
5. Bloodhound Gang
- The Bad TouchI used to listen to this song when I was 7 and loved it. Then I heard it again for the first time a few years ago and couldn't believe the lyrics! Very funny song.
6. Britney Spears
- (You Drive Me) CrazyI'm the biggest Britney fan and its really hard only picking one song but this reminds me of being in primary school walking around the playground with my friends singing this as loud as we could!
- Dancing in the MoonlightSummer 2007 for me was spent on Hampstead Heath with all my friends just jamming and watching the world go by...someone always had this playing on there phone.
8. The Holloways
- GeneratorThey formed in a pub called Nambucca down the road from were I live in North London and I've been to a few of there gigs. Its a fun song that cheers you up.
9. Sweet Female Attitude
- FlowersThis song reminds me of school and old friends. And it was my ring tone for nearly a year
10. Bonnie Tyler
- Total Eclipse of the HeartThis is me and Lisa (Pandora's) song. We spent many hours on set making a routine for this song, and whenever the Director shouted 'Turn Around!' we'd break into song and dance as they turned the cameras around. I think by December everyone was pretty pissed off with this song, but we still love it! TURN AROUND.........
7 Sep 2009, 00:59