International Rockabilly?

• International Rockabilly?

472 members, I know most of you are outside the USA, thankfully. Anyone recommend any good rockabilly bands from outside the states?

This machine kills fascists, on the road to Rock and Roll.
  • the ace cats? erm... most of the european stuff I listen to is psychobilly so... let me know if you still wanna know some.

~There ain't no sin in takin' off yer skin & dancing round in yer bones~
  • Trying to get my hands on some Ace Cats to hear them. Anyone else?

EDIT:after some more combing, found one! Let this be just the beginning.

http://www.myspace.com/thenitemares

This machine kills fascists, on the road to Rock and Roll.
  • Argentina's Rockabilly (and UK famous one)

Try out Los Casanovas (from the 80's) or today's Historia del Crimen. Argentina's stuff. I have a few tracks ;)

Also, the best Rockabilly (and psychobilly-precursor) band to me is from UK, the name is RESTLESS.

• Crazy Cavan

The world's best Rockabilly band bar none- Crazy Cavan and the Rhythm Rockers from Wales- Legends since the early 70s and still going strong. I have lost count of how many times I have seen them live, and loved it every time- The people's band, rocking their own way and writing about the things that have made our lives worth livin Rockabilly Rules OK!

rocker brummie sys Rockabilly rules OK!
  • Carlos and The Bandidos

Definitely one of the best Rockabilly band to date! you can still catch them whilst underground in London but no doubt they'll be kicking off soon! ... great original sound and blinding show! check URL: Carlos & The Bandidos

• i recomend few bands from poland like:
    Czerwone Gitary and Shakin Dudi :)

Invisible Pink Unicorn POWER!!
  • a good band is memphis 56 go to my space atmemphis56

• allso a good radio show on forest fm .com just google it its on at 8 till 10 gmt on wednesday

• Beat Devils from Moscow - punkabilly.
    & the best are Spootiks from St. Peresburg :)

• Skull'a Shake Rockabilly Band

Hey, listen Skull'a Shake in last.fm

==
    Flávio Bei
    • Fil-El said...
    • User
    • 14 Apr 2008, 03:56

Los Rebel Cats

Hey there's a cool mexican band called Los Rebel Cats man check it out

• Good Band

Reservoir Kats Really Blows your mind

rockin bandit
    • rethuzz said...
    • User
    • 20 Jun 2008, 14:32

Re: International Rockabilly?

brookswashere said:
    472 members, I know most of you are outside the USA, thankfully. Anyone recommend any good rockabilly bands from outside the states?

check THIS band ;)

http://www.partia.com.pl/extras.html

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jun 2008, 20:10
    Check out Ruby Ann. Sexy rock 'n' roll chick from Portugal.

• jkhabit said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2008, 19:21

Boppin' B

Boppin' B from Germany. Not the worlds best singer but their live-show is legend!

http://www.boppinb.de

Rockabilly rules!
  • Try Rockabilly máfia...
    from germany too

i think in the lastfm you don't will found any music...but you can look for it on the internet

Psychooo!
  • Domestic Bumblebees from sweden is realy good.. Fancy Dan & the Highshouters is also from Sweden, realy good shit ;D

• The Peacocks from Switzerland have some pretty class stuff. Has anyone been to the Rockin' Fifties Fest in Green Bay, Wisconsin?

• JiiTee2 said...
    • User
    • 6 Dec 2008, 13:04
    My friend was in Green Bay couple of years a go... Told me that it's really cool party. I was in VLV 11 this year. Grrrrreat stuff, bands and awesome car show! Here in Finland we have for example this band --> http://www.myspace.com/rockin8balls

• In my country, Hungary, there are some very good rockabilly bands: Mystery Gang, Clippers, Tom White and his friends...i love them!!

• I think that there is a Japanese act called Connie or Konnie, I can't remember, but I do recall that she had one hell of a voice and a good backing band.

• JiiTee2 said...
    • User
    • 21 Jan 2009, 15:40
    bewildered2 said:
    I think that there is a Japanese act called Connie or Konnie, I can't remember, but I do recall that she had one hell of a voice and a good backing band.
    It's Conny... I have Hot Rod Lincoln album feat. Conny. Tokyo Bop is the album. Is this what you mean?

• LISA GEORGE AND THE PEDALOS - ROCKABILLY CD

• LISA GEORGE AND THE PEDALOS - ROCKABILLY CD

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.