Taste-o-meter game

• Yigus said...
    • User
    • 23 Jun 2012, 20:23
    LOW

Music you have in common includes Kiss, Nirvana, Twisted Sister, AC/DC & Nickelback.

۞ The individual has always struggled to not be absorbed by the tribe. If you try, you're often alone, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high for the privilege of being oneself. ۞
  • MEDIUM

Alice Cooper, Soundgarden, Aerosmith, AC/DC and Alice in Chains.

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the
    most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even
    if you're not mad..."
  • Medium

Led Zeppelin, Queen, Roxette, Guns N' Roses and The Pretty Reckless

it's not real until it's happening!
  • VERY HIGH

Rise Against, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, AC/DC and Bullet For My Valentine.

Evil genius.
  • VERY HIGH

Rise Against, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, AC/DC and Bullet For My Valentine.

Evil genius.
  • Your musical compatibility with Miyukixxxx is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Rise Against, AC/DC, The Offspring, Asking Alexandria and A Day To Remember.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Jun 2012, 14:59
    Your musical compatibility with dead_bitch is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Rise Against, NOFX, Thrice, Pennywise and Aerosmith

• Your musical compatibility with BombsiteBoy7 is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Rise Against, Slayer, Ramones, Dead Kennedys and Pink Floyd.

Evil genius.
  • HIGH

AC/DC, Guano Apes, Pink Floyd, Alice in Chains and Queen.

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the
    most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even
    if you're not mad..."
  • Your musical compatibility with redpepperkid is Medium

Music you have in common includes Tool, Iron Maiden, The Pretty Reckless, Guano Apes and Nirvana.

• evinson said...
    • User
    • 6 Jul 2012, 15:32
    Your musical compatibility with misssheerie is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Accept, Tool, The Black Keys, Nirvana and Porcupine Tree.

Cool! :)

There's no time for hatred, only questions -
    What is love, where is happiness, what is life,
    where is peace?
  • Your musical compatibility with evinson is High

Music you have in common includes Kasabian, Fleetwood Mac, John Williams, Lykke Li and The Doors.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Rise Against, AC/DC, Foster the People, Guano Apes and The Offspring.

Evil genius.
  • Your musical compatibility with Miyukixxxx is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Foster the People, Rise Against, My Chemical Romance, AC/DC and The Offspring.

"So am I still waiting for this world to stop hating.
    Can't find a good reason, can't find hope to believe in"
  • Your musical compatibility with thoasjahuh is LOW

Music you have in common includes Scorpions, Van Halen, Def Leppard, AC/DC and Whitesnake.

• Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit litex_fen ist Niedrig

Ihr habt u.a. folgende Musik gemeinsam: Gary Moore, Metallica, Within Temptation, Uriah Heep und Pink Floyd.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• *möööp*

• Seu grau de compatibilidade musical com roterkobold é Muito alto

As músicas que vocês têm em comum incluem Metallica, Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Queens of the Stone Age e The Offspring.

• Your musical compatibility with tarciocs is VERY LOW (3.74%)
    Music you have in common includes The Offspring and Queens of the Stone Age.

• Your musical compatibility with pauldeelaek is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes The Offspring, A Day To Remember, Trivium, Funeral For A Friend and 30 Seconds to Mars.

• Your musical compatibility with dead_bitch is High

Music you have in common includes AC/DC, NOFX, The Offspring, Creedence Clearwater Revival and Sum 41.

• Your musical compatibility with BuizenBeernd is Medium

Music you have in common includes Of Monsters and Men, Chef'Special, AC/DC, Ska-P and Blondie.

• *möööp*

• roterkobold said:
    *möööp*

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2012, 01:53
    Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes The Gaslight Anthem, Rise Against, Foo Fighters, Mad Caddies and Nirvana.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.