Wanted to share something I made

http://img68.echo.cx/img68/1768/jayz0ld.jpg

Edited by Rell on 29 Jun 2005, 00:53
    • Anthony said...
    • User
    • 5 Jul 2005, 23:33
    Edited by Anthony on 5 Jul 2005, 23:34
  • Dat Hott as Hell

I'd screw you but I'm afraid you can't afford me.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Aug 2005, 04:28
    that's hella hott.

• Hey wass up ya'll?? Well my dogs I just wrote this because I wanted to tell you about N.O.R.E. He's my favorite artist and I recomend you to listen to this artist he got tight tracks like "Nothin'" and "Full Mode" and who could forget his major hit "Oye Mi Canto" and also his new track "I"m A G" ft. Pharrell Williams. His album "God's Favorite" released in 2002 was on the top 10 albums debuting at the spot #3 of Billboard's Charts and then "Oye Mi Canto" was debuting #91 on the
    100 Hot Tracks of the Billboard Charts, and made it's way to #12 of Billboards Charts. And now you could listen to his new track "I'm A G" FOR MORE INFO GO TO: WWW.NOREMUSIC.COM OR WWW.MILITAINMENTMOVEMENT.COM

N.O.R.E.

• Re:

Quoth manfrmlb:
    Hey wass up ya'll?? Well my dogs I just wrote this because I wanted to tell you about N.O.R.E. He's my favorite artist and I recomend you to listen to this artist he got tight tracks like "Nothin'" and "Full Mode" and who could forget his major hit "Oye Mi Canto" and also his new track "I"m A G" ft. Pharrell Williams. His album "God's Favorite" released in 2002 was on the top 10 albums debuting at the spot #3 of Billboard's Charts and then "Oye Mi Canto" was debuting #91 on the
    100 Hot Tracks of the Billboard Charts, and made it's way to #12 of Billboards Charts. And now you could listen to his new track "I'm A G" FOR MORE INFO GO TO: WWW.NOREMUSIC.COM OR WWW.MILITAINMENTMOVEMENT.COM

N.O.R.E.

• ye thats a a real hot wallpaper

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.