ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Official Release - Full Film

• ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Official Release - Full Film

ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Official Release - Full Production (including the 'Overture')

What does Christianity, 911 and The

Federal Reserve ... all have in common?

Overture: 0:00-9:34
    Part 1: 9:35-35:53
    Part 2: 35:54-1:09:16
    Part 3: 1:09:17-1:56:23

Please visit www.zeitgeistmovie.com for information and the full source list for this work.

Sigurdór Guðmundsson bass player, audio engineer, music teacher from Iceland.
    • Raugust said...
    • User
    • 4 Dec 2007, 04:17
    Answer: Very little, as shown by the lack of interconnection between the movie's three parts, which in turn is because those three parts are each plagiarized from different movies that have been largely refuted in the past.

But the real question is, what does this sensationalistic, academically untenable, bloated conspiracy theory film have to do with Richard Dawkins?

• Part one is good, but I hate this 9/11 conspiracy bullshit.

close your mouth
  • Raugust said:
    Answer: Very little, as shown by the lack of interconnection between the movie's three parts, which in turn is because those three parts are each plagiarized from different movies that have been largely refuted in the past.

But the real question is, what does this sensationalistic, academically untenable, bloated conspiracy theory film have to do with Richard Dawkins?

Why does it have to have anything to do with RD?

• Sigurdór Guðmundsson bass player, audio engineer, music teacher from Iceland.
  • Raugust said:

Nice to know your thoughts. I only copied the text/question from the video.google.com page. So I can't say it's me who want's to know. I could not care less. Maybe I should have be more clear.

I guessed I was taking a chance when I posted this (video), and since at least 1 member has been calling me names (in a private message, very very mature of him), I guess this video suggestion has upset some of you. I find that to be somewhat ... bizzare.

• Well, first part about Christianity is quite good and interesting but rest of the movie is full of wild conspiracy theories and we all know what Richard Dawkins thinks about them...

• Excellent reply ;-)

Polaris29 said:
    Well, first part about Christianity is quite good and interesting but rest of the movie is full of wild conspiracy theories and we all know what Richard Dawkins thinks about them...

Again... the bottom line is... THINK, and look for the evidence!

• 'Bye, Giovanni
  • I really don't hold this flick high on my earthly pedestal. Conspiracy theories = meh. :/

Conspiracies, a euphemism for "financial gain"?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Oct 2008, 06:07
    Zeitgeist - Addendum was a good watch. Especially the Venus Project segment.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 May 2009, 16:09
    The evidence that suggests that 9/11 was a cover-up is overwhelming. I find it astounding how ignorant some people can be that they claim otherwise

• no

close your mouth
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.