Equalizer - EQ - Frequency Hz Khz - Adjust Tone: Bass to Treble, etc

• Equalizer - EQ - Frequency Hz Khz - Adjust Tone: Bass to Treble, etc

I am interested in any sort of plug-in, add-on -- whatever-- which might enable the user with the possiblity to adjust, as a "graphic equalizer", the ultimate tone of the audio signal output.

Alpha, Beta, i don't care. What have you got?

Many thanks.

fools lost loves last as long
    as pour another glass
  • i suspect such signal processing might be accomplished, more directly, at the audio device. (i.e. alsa, pulseaudio, etc.). For example, when using windows, I can adjust the EQ of the Realtek HDD Audio (on-board device) using the Realtek OEM software, where a primary EQ exists.

I am not proficient enough with audio management in the Linux environment, however, to know precisely what's going on. (i.e. am i using alsa, pulseaudio, where and why to change such settings, not to mention the various unique settings thereof...)

and, like yours, the balance of my time; the effort in research does not equal the potential benefit. so, I rely on your benevolence; training here. presently, I do not concern myself with the details, aforementioned (i.e. here's the URL to JACK bullshit). someday, perhaps I will, but not today.

fools lost loves last as long
    as pour another glass
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.