Five Score and Seven Years Ago

• Five Score and Seven Years Ago

So, I probably shouldn't have this yet, but I do, and this isn't to discuss what's wrong/right with filesharing, but to discuss what people think of the new album. Personally, I think it's more of the same from Mmhmm, which is no bad thing. I don't think there are too many stand-out tracks yet, except Faking My Own Suicide, but that might be because I haven't given it enough listens yet. Anyway, it's certainly a good album in my opinion. Thoughts, anyone?

• I loved it! *-*
    I thought it was better than Mmhmm, maybe the sound was more mature than the other this time.
    I liked "Come Right Out and Say It" and the most recent success "Must Have Done Something Right".

With this new album the re-enchanted (does it exist?) me.
    Have you seen the new videoclip already?

all you need is love. ;]
  • No, we don't get Relient K videos on TV in my country :( I guess that's what the internet is for though... hehe, will head on over to Youtube and check out some videos of theirs (never seen any to be honest).

• AchatzB said...
    • User
    • 22 Jun 2007, 23:25
    I liked Five Score and Seven Years ago, but not quite as much as I did Mmhmm.
    Though "The Best Thing", "Bite my Tongue" and "Faking my own Suicide" are really great songs :)

• I really prefer Mmhmm. But some of the songs of five score are good, but my favorite is Mmhmmm and "be my escape"

Who I am hates who I've been.
  • Uhmm...

I really really really like "Five Score and Seven Year Ago"
    The songs are all really awesome and can't stop listening to it, though i do think they kinda changed style. Not much, but still, i can't choose between mmhmm or Five Score ....

So i'll just call it a tie ;-)

• haha!!

yea, this album is awesome. It shows how far they have come in their style and skill. They have matured so much!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.