SAT:

The Killers
    Bloc Party
    BabyShambles

SUN:

Metallica
    Slipknot
    Bullet For My Valentine

Plenty more bands I could name, but I ain't too sure on it all yet. QOTSA could end up 2nd, but my source person tells me they're playing 3rd. Guess The Fratellis will take a high slot somewhere too.

• lol source person? that sounds promising, and a mint line up so far on all days... according 2 ur source anyway lol. when's serj tankian playing?

• I believe Gallows and We Are Scientists have self confirmed :)

• lucy182 said...
    • User
    • 30 Mar 2008, 15:35
    pendulum and dizzee rascal have self confirmed i think. try efestivals.com. not long til the tickets now!! :)

• What does everyone think then...

I'm not massively enthusiastic about the lineup so far, there's a few bands I'd like to see though so it's OK. Looking forward to the Lock Up and Carling (whatever it's called now, BBC Introduces or whatever) stage announcements.

• Yep, would have to agree. Couple of bands I'm really looking forward to but I wasn't as impressed as I have been for previous years. Shall have to see what else they announce on the other stages though.

• hollerz said...
    • User
    • 3 Apr 2008, 05:45
    stonedduck said:
    What does everyone think then...

I'm not massively enthusiastic about the lineup so far, there's a few bands I'd like to see though so it's OK. Looking forward to the Lock Up and Carling (whatever it's called now, BBC Introduces or whatever) stage announcements.

Same here, couple of bands I'm looking forward to, but hope the other stages bring some nice surprises!

• lucy182 said...
    • User
    • 3 Apr 2008, 14:06
    hollerz said:
    stonedduck said:

Same here, couple of bands I'm looking forward to, but hope the other stages bring some nice surprises!

same for me too! hope the lock up is as good as last year!

• Xorca said...
    • User
    • 5 Apr 2008, 12:46
    lucy182 said:
    hollerz said:
    stonedduck said:

same for me too! hope the lock up is as good as last year!

the lock up will make the line up compleat but friday and saturday are packed with good bands its a shame that sunday had to let it down with killers and indi newschool rubbish

this is the best line up in ages

you shouldn't take life too seriously you'll never get out alive
    • ahhhbee said...
    • User
    • 7 Apr 2008, 10:41
    Anyone know when abouts they release the rest of the line-up?

• i think they release a bit more at the end of each month
    and apparently less than jake self-confirmed too
    i heard the mars volta are playing too..

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Apr 2008, 00:55
    The fact Rage are playing is worth the £160 alone

• mikemikemikeeee said:
    i think they release a bit more at the end of each month
    and apparently less than jake self-confirmed too
    i heard the mars volta are playing too..

less than jake are only doing one uk festival and thats the NASS fest, so they are not playing and the mars volta will defiantly not be playing as much as i would like it its never going to happen

bands that are pretty much confirmed are
    alexisonfire
    DOWN
    seasick steve
    simian mobile disco
    Gallows
    Alkaline Trio

there is also a few more which i have forgotten

• hollerz said...
    • User
    • 14 Apr 2008, 14:53
    I know it's early, but it's sounding more and more like I'm not gonna like this line up as much as I hoped! Will still go, and will still love every minute of it though :D

• Goldfinger have self confirmed.

• beat me to it!

• loads more bands have just been confirmed! brilliant stuff!!

• the line up is getting better.
    pendulum, hadouken, lightspeed champion, the cribs, the music and cajun dance party all in one day ;)

• nathamania said...

14 Apr 2008, 00:55
    The fact Rage are playing is worth the £160 alone

agreed, im only going because rage are.

• Lock up tent line up is looking good :-D

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.