You and Raul Midon

• You and Raul Midon

How'd you first find out about Raul and his music? Seen him live? Had the chance to meet him? Talk about it here.

• Schuggi said...
    • User
    • 17 Oct 2006, 17:15
    My brother saw him on TV and then recommended it.

• My first contact was on Internet. I looked for acoustic guiter artist and then I found and liked him.

-Jpspiritz

SAMURAI from JAPAN
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Jan 2007, 19:22
    I could have seen him on the North Sea Jazz festival this year, but there were too many people in the hall.. i could only hear him. damnit. still want to see him live so bad!

• well i discovered him in a guitar magazine the summer of 2005. then in the fall i started studying music engineering and jazz guitar at the university of miami and i found out that raul himself studied guitar here. last fall, raul came back and did a master class which i atteneded and he did a concert with um's jazz vocal 1 group which he had been a part of when he was a student here. i was on the soundcrew for that so i got to see the whole soundcheck/pre concert rehersal and see the show for free. during the concert he did a set by himself and then did a few songs with the jv1 group. it was amazing to say the least.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.