Zimbabwe's Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) agrees to join a unity government…

• Zimbabwe's Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) agrees to join a unity government with President Mugabe

After Mr Mugabe lost to Mr Tsvangirai in the first round of the presidential election last March, a campaign of terror began.

Justice one day has to be meted to whoever organised this and executed this horrendous project

Emmanuel Chiroto
    MDC official

Over 200 people died. Some were abducted, tortured and killed in cold blood, and villages were torched.

The run-up to the June run-off election was bloody and remains etched on people's minds.

State machinery was mobilised to assist local Zanu-PF party organs in attacking MDC structures.

"We won't forget this. I have problems forgiving. Justice one day has to be meted to whoever organised this and executed this horrendous project," says Emmanuel Chiroto, an MDC official in Harare.

Early one morning in mid-June, hit squads came in two unmarked pick-ups, abducted Mr Chiroto's 21-year old wife Abigail, and torched their house with petrol bombs.

"Nothing will ever bring my wife back, but the perpetrators of this are still there roaming around," he said.

However, perceived state-sanctioned violence is always difficult to probe.....

It looks like President Mugabe is in a tight corner with few to no choices left in the "bag"... check it out at http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7862690.stm

Jay52-
    -Rasta Empire-
  • Ites - this is a disparately sad situation given the hope we (the older amongst us) had back in the early 80's that this would be s shining light in Africa - we should have known when Joshua Nkomo was accused of treason by Mugabe what was to come.

Jah Stitch, legendary deejay from Tippertone and Black Harmony...
    http://whocorkthedance.blogspot.com/2009/02/jah-stitch-medical-aid-special.html

• Jah Stitch, legendary deejay from Tippertone and Black Harmony...
    http://whocorkthedance.blogspot.com/2009/02/jah-stitch-medical-aid-special.html
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Mar 2010, 19:22

THERE a LOT THAT NEEDS TO BE ADRESSES HERE.

OK, what I am going to Say is A little off topic but I think everyone who's cares about Africa needs to here this, Zimbabwe is Under Constant Attack Bemuse of it's Constant Uprising against Tyranny and Oppression because that's who Zimbabwe is Freedom and Liberty loving, Now as We know All African Nations who have Diamonds and Perls Don't profit off them Because the Federal Reserve Banks go in and Steal it, then Sell it to Americans, if you Study the Facts without bias you will learn that Ever since 1913 America has Been Controlled by the Federal Reserve Bankers, who by the Way are Racists Like Rockefeller, Ford and Rothschild. There primary target is the Africans and Black Skinned Men, Women and Children, So what I am Saying if Anyone wants Justice in Zimbabwe or any African Nation, We must Shut Down the Capitalism that Destroys Democracy. We should Also pray that the Murderers Committing acts of Bloodshed in Zimbabwe are Brought to Full Justice, whats happening here is Sick, Zimbabwe has full Capacity to Make A Great Democracy but it's Never going to Happen as Long as America is controlled by The Capitalism. God Bless Humanity and the Earth, Especially Zimbabwe.
    May Jerusalem see peace and Mama Africa Rise.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.