Favourite album?

• Favourite album?

I was just wondering what Rancid album people love the most :)
    My personal fav. is and has always been ...And Out Come the Wolves, still can't get over how great it is!

• Ive got to say Rancid V.... hits hard from start to finish and features matt at the mic most, sounding like a pissed off fozzy bear.... Tim rocks it in every song, (not a bad song on the album), and young al capone could possibly be one of the most powerful moments in a punk record in the past 5 years.... I just joined this by the way... up the rancid!!!

• My favourite album is still Life Won't Wait. It's very unique I think, and you can hear it 30 times and it never gets boring.

• My favorite one is life won't wait, too. It was the first rancid album I bought and I still love it like the first time I listened to it.
    And.. .yes. It never gets boring.

• well i love ...And Out Come The Wolves but i think i have to go with Let's Go

they're all good but yeah.

When I got the music, I got a place to go

For those that support your locals:
    http://www.last.fm/group/I+Support+Local+Music
  • All my favorite songs are on Indestructible so I think it get's my vote, Life Won't Wait is a close second.

All comments reflect the views of the poster and not of last.fm or it's management.

• yeah

...And Out Comes The Wolves is my fav, 'cause it's the first album I heard of 'em.

• my favourite rancid album

And Out Come the Wolves favourite song As Wicked or rancid/nofx best song, vanilla sex.
    they are by far the greatest albums rancid makes nofx sound really good and nofx does the same for rancid.
    its beautiful.
    go fat mike!

Nancy
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Apr 2006, 20:30
    Indestructible, especially because of Start Now.

• pasue said...
    • User
    • 18 Apr 2006, 15:40
    my favorite album is ..and out comes the wolves..but i like rancid 93 and 2000,too. fuck, they're all great!

• Lisa_Oi said...
    • User
    • 21 Apr 2006, 02:11
    All

Principalmente ...And Out Come The Wolves

• ALL ! But I can say I find everytime something new when I listen to Life won't wait.

No matter how I try.
    No matter what I say.
    I'm blamed.
    I'm shamed.
    I'm judged unfairly.
    • Matlint said...
    • User
    • 12 May 2006, 16:58
    I'll be original and I say rancid (2000)

walking on path of self-destruction
    • MikaP said...
    • User
    • 12 May 2006, 19:27
    My favorite is Indestructible at the moment, but anyhow they're all good.

• I have to say ...and out come the wolves. it was the first album i heard with them, and it still gives me the same wonderful feelings.

• well i think it belongs to my mood , my first album was rancid 2000 , but I think with and out come the wolves I can identfy myself the most ... the old passed times :P :D

And with my one last gasping breath
    I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt
  • in my opinion "Let's Go" is the best :) first album i've heard :) i just love it :)

Life's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
    • Foxxe said...
    • User
    • 22 Jun 2006, 17:01
    ...And Out Come The Wolves, with Indestructible probably second. it's tough to decide though.

• And Out Come The Wolves and Indestructible

FORZA ST.PAULI !
    WE HATE THE VOLKSPARK BASTARDS !
    YOU´LL NEVER WALK ALONE !
  • Re:

Quoth rotten_bp:
    "Let's Go" is the best :)

but I'm waiting for new album :)

Life's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jul 2006, 18:30
    gotta go with ...And Out Come the Wolves

• Yeah, ...And Out Come the Wolves has to be my favorite too, it's justa great album all around, but Life Won't Wait and Let's Go are tied for a close second.

• I'd say ...And Out Come the Wovles is my favourite Rancid album with Life Wont Wait a close second.

• Jinxd said...
    • User
    • 24 Jul 2006, 21:43
    ...and out come the wolves.

• let´s go by tattoo

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.