How well do you fit in?

• How well do you fit in?

My musical preference is 91.99% similar to the Rage Against the Machine group. Musically, I fit in!

Lol, yay!

How well do you fit in?

• The similarity between user N_nemesis and group Rage Against the Machine is high, at 86%

:)

• The similarity between user happyjappyfappy and group Rage Against the Machine is low, at

29.45%

What the fuck.

• People call REBEL INC. the "RATM" of the new millennium. We just do what we do. POWER TO THE PEOPLE

For our brothers and sisters who like System of a Down/Rage Against the Machine/Metallica/RHCP/Linkin Park/KORN/TOOL/Slipknot/Foo Fighters/Three Days Grace/Disturbed/Beastie Boys/Papa Roach/and music of this sort, you may dig on this upcoming band...REBEL INC. Free downloads, music player, and more at www.rebelincmusic.com - Stop by and "Like" our facebook page if you are down with the rebel sound. www.facebook.com/rebelincmusic - MUCH LOVE![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/rebelincmusic[/youtube]

Liberty or death!

Don't just say it...LIVE it.
  • 87.36%

• My musical preference is 94.73% similar to the Rage Against The Machine group. Musically, I fit in!
    :)

group: Música en Teruel
    Liga ACB
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.