hub on direct connect for manu chao/mano negra/mestizo/radiochango

• ElOnda said...
    • User
    • 1 Feb 2007, 11:38

hub on direct connect for manu chao/mano negra/mestizo/radiochango

Hi everyone:) I just want to invite you all to join the new hub Patchanka (patchanka.no-ip.info:1090) where we can all share and download bootlegs by Manu Chao / Mano Negra and lots of other latin/world/mestizo music.

• ElOnda said...
    • User
    • 1 Feb 2007, 13:48
    Oh and by the way you need to put a [Ch]_ in front of your name.

• ElOnda said...
    • User
    • 9 Feb 2007, 15:21
    come on people:)!!! if you are a member of this group I'm sure hub patchanka is the place for you!

• no funcionaaaa

• ElOnda said...
    • User
    • 25 Feb 2007, 02:33
    oooh but it should work, it's always up and running, you must have done something wrong:P navv@msn.com if you have any questions.

• ElOnda said...
    • User
    • 12 Mar 2007, 01:04
    Maybe I should have explained a bit better:D Thought everyone knew what a hub was:P Well, you need to download this program called Direct Connect. You can find it here:
    prdownloads.sourceforge.net/dcplusplus/DCPlusPlus-0.698.exe?download
    With that program you can connect to the IP patchanka.no-ip.info:1090 and you will enter the hub so that you can download and share music with us. Remember to have [Ch]_ in front of your name:) We have tons of live bootlegs and other stuff in the hub right now, like everything on radiochango.com and everything ever recorded with Manu Chao:) If you have any questions you can always add me on navv@msn.com. See ya in the hub:)

• Client per Linux, BSD, MAC OSX

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.