• lemago said...
    • User
    • 13 Jan 2006, 14:32

ten

now, we are ten drifting through the slowly rain falling.

hope we shall not drown.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Jan 2006, 06:36

a watery death

drowning in rain water... why, i can't imagine a more beautiful way to die. maybe having a heart attack in your sleep, like frank capra. but no, that's not beautiful, it's just incredibly lucky.

• Celuie said...
    • User
    • 24 Jan 2006, 14:43
    Oh, no! Drowning! Suffocating! I deem being one of the most dreadful ways to die at all... Equally unpleasant as burning up, scorching andante...
    Of course, a heart attack while sleeping, unravaled... Just mildly fading away, akin to my beatified great-grandmother recently, within one blink of an eye to another, at the noteworthy age of 104... (Well, her date of birth drowns in the haze of the perfunctoriness of the turn of the century.. Maybe she'd even met the 105 already..)

Otherwise I'd consider the downthrow off a skyscraper worth contemplation. I've been befallen said, that one already passes out while falling. How exquisitely delighting, who could proove..

you chanel chainsaw, you.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Jan 2006, 08:52
    yes, drowning might appear unpleasant, but consider the two great advantages:
    - it doesn't hurt
    - it's fast
    i'll take suffocating over even the mildest form of pain-accompanied death anytime. if there would be a way to drown in your sleep, we could even do without the suffocating. somebody should try and prove that one too...
    jumping from a skyscraper... even if you do pass out while falling, the messiness of it terrifies me.
    105! what great genes you must have! but i'd already figured that out...

• Celuie said...
    • User
    • 29 Jan 2006, 20:14
    I'll do an announcement in the newspaper...
    Sapid, (not at all) an unspottet gap in the market, potentially? Why not factor marginal groups, such as suicide periled ones into the commonly performed 'exhausting up to santas condom burst'-game? [effort, effort, babe] ---> We'd come by our requested outcomes, and they, the priceless motherfuckers that can find in theirselves to devote their suicides, of no earthly use, otherwise, to a 'good cause', such as ours, as it surely would be... could bestow their wages, hardly able to benefit personally from, afterwards, any more.. to any shady non-profit-organisation...
    Persuasive, not? /Ha, ha, said the clown.

The most amazing about my great-grandmother (Her name was Maria..) might have been, that not one remoted.. (i don't know the adequate expression) wrinkle? pucker? was gracing her face...
    She hardly could go and didn't see well anymore, but her face truthfully was of the sleekness of a baby's derrière...
    Her secret she always stated to be - when someone asked her for - that she used to lubricate it with the spare donut's grease, when baking...
    Other times, other manners.. I loved that one.

You're far kinder to me.. than I'd earn.

you chanel chainsaw, you.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Jan 2006, 12:14
    Your marketing idea reminds me of a SF book a read a few years ago, depicting a twisted future where the film industry got so far into shocking that they hired people to get killed for real on camera. There are already quite a few websites and books that closely examine the most common suicide methods, but i've not come across any that provides actual... specimen studies. We could make a fortune!

Spare donut's grease you say? I don't know exactly what that is but i'm sure going to find out! Fascinating indeed the ways of the ones before us.

Kind? No... If anything I'm holding in compliments that would be unpolished, unappropriate, pathetic. And I still have an e-mail to answer...

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.