WHY do you love rain?

• LOVE...

I love rain !!

• Rain makes the world change shades. It makes everything look different, smell different, sound different. It's all around you.
    It makes emotions feel stronger, and brings back pleasant memories.
    And when you're not in the rain, safely sheltered inside, seeing, smelling and hearing the rain pouring all around you in the world - there's nothing cozier or more protected.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Dec 2009, 22:06
    Rain is what i need to breath. to clear away the clutter.

Edited by a deleted user on 29 Jan 2010, 09:21
  • I love to look at the rain out of the window, while fog hiding trees... it's amazing :)

• Living in a city (Sydney, Australia) where good rain is not that common, I feel so out-of-place. I long for rain and think I was born in the wrong place at the wrong time.

It has been raining heavily here all day today (for probably the first time in 4 months) and I can't tell you how alive it has made me feel. There must be a physical (medical?) reason that some of us just live for the rain.

It is not merely the sound, smell, sight and ambience that rain brings, it is the feeling of well-being and physical feeling of being alive that no other weather (except snow) can evoke in me.

Is there anyone else out there who can relate to all this? Most of the time where this country is so sun-centric I feel like a freak!! Try telling people that live here that temperatures over 20degreesC (I don't know what that is in Farenheit) is much too hot!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Apr 2010, 15:39
    I don't hate the sun, but it makes me feel very anxious. Rain is just so relaxing and wonderful. And there is absolutely nothing better that sitting at the window during the night and watching the rain. It just makes me feel so happy. As far as I'm considered, I could live throughout the whole year without a ray of sunshine. Cloudy weather <3

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Jun 2010, 11:20
    Rainy weather is so sad, and I love this sorrow...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2010, 05:53

rainrox

i love rain cos sunsine is rather pain nowadays with this fucked up global warming

you gou out to the sun get skin cancer and anyways sun was always for niggers

i gunna move to london to enjoy teh rain

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Feb 2011, 11:36
    Rain and the cloudy sky are so sorrowful and romantic and at the same time it cleanses you from your sorrow the way it's falling to the ground...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Apr 2011, 11:53
    i also love the sound of rain falling on the roof etc.
    last night i left the house and stood for 15 minutes on the street - just enjoying the rain on my skin. (:

• Re:WHY do you love rain?

We need pay attention to our appearance with changing our monologue hair style in to fashionable one or wearing glamorous clothes and shoes. However we shouldn't ignore the daily security in our life such as the GPS tracking or other method used by someone to steal our privacy. Therefore signal jammers which can be got from http://www.jammerfromchina.com with a good function of cutting off cell phone signals as well as other frequency bands signals can help to create the security system to protect us. And then we can enjoy the quiet and peaceful environment.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.