• johiii said...
    • User
    • 21 Feb 2007, 12:59

queer artist

the artist tilligirl is queer and have a song that is dedicated to the whoole queercommunity called "queer".

:)

• Gosh I mean, I dont know where we stand for self promotion but...there's me?

Seamus Stimpson & the Balaenoptera Musculus

• Is Vienna Teng lesbian or bisexual? She has a few f/f themed songs in her catalogue (City Hall, Recessional) and her other love songs seem really ambiguous, but I'm wondering if it's ever been confirmed.

• Lovefoxxx And Adriano From CSS Are Both Homosexuals

Seriously? How do you know?
    I mean, it's kind of obvious if you think about the lyrics but can you confirm that?

Shit, I should have flirted with her last wednesday...

"I got lies to tell your children."
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Apr 2007, 22:15
    Mika is gay

• I thought lovefoxx was in a relationship of some kind with a guy from klaxons? obviously not! haha. nice one!

• Venuslacy,
    Yeah I Read About That To,
    But Then I Read That She Was Gay =S
    Donno What To Believe...
    Adriano Is Gay Though, So They Still Belong On The Artist Connections List

• Yrsa said...
    • User
    • 6 May 2007, 19:19
    Hidden Cameras...are they listed yet?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 May 2007, 03:53
    Patrick Cowley- gay electronic disco

Joe Meek- gay pop producer and songwriter

Nervous Gender- queer synthpunk

Peter Grudzien- gay psychedelic country

• Who In Chicks On Speed Is Gay?

• gynius said...
    • User
    • 23 Jul 2007, 12:15

Anthony and the Johnsons

Queer artist and his band. The lyrics are worth while listening.
    Anthony and the Johnsons

• SickOfThisScene said:
    Lovefoxxx And Adriano From CSS Are Both Homosexuals

Seriously? How do you know?
    I mean, it's kind of obvious if you think about the lyrics but can you confirm that?

Shit, I should have flirted with her last wednesday...

gaaah!!
    i was just about to ask about lovefoxx!

also, mika has never come out publicly, but really, there's a point when one doesn't have to ask anymore...

also, is Alex from franz ferdinand gay? because even though the one blatantly homoerotic song that they have done is about something a friend did when drunk, i noticed that many of their songs don't actually state whether they're about a man or a woman. i ask mainly since so many rumors are circulating and i'm hoping someone knows for sure????

about the libertines--
    whether or not pete and carl were romantically involved is their business, but it WOULD help explain the tension in their relationship following the split. what's interesting though, is that on internet forums, there tend to be more rumors about carl being gay, despite the fact that there is more hard evidence backing up pete's bisexuality.

• Zemfira / Zемфира

This is a Russian artist that is lesbian - VERY good. Her wiki entry says it's been speculated that she's lesbian, but my Russian friends have said that it's a well known fact in the country.
    Zемфира

• Final Fantasy

Does anyone know of bands like Final Fantasy and Placebo that are semi popular, queer, and play rock or alternative music? It seems like a lot of these 'queer' artists are putting on a show - the focus being sexuality and not the issues experienced by everyday people. A love song without the glitter or glam is what I'm looking for.

• please add Kenelis

Please listen to my my gfs band KENELIS if you like GIRL ROCK BY A GIRL WHO LIKES GIRLS. We're trying so hard to make it big so please have a quick look? X http://www.last.fm/music/Kenelis - she's gay, the boys in the arent! but still sings about girls, so therefore i think it fits!

please connect x

• Another Artist

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Aug 2010, 23:18
    I'll repeat what I said on the shoutbox.

Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows, Blutengel and Specimen should SO be here <3

Blutengel's frontman, Chris Pohl is gay.
    Sopor Aeternus is the project of Anna Varney Cantondea, a transgender woman.
    Specimen is just amazingly queer and glammy.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Dec 2010, 01:49
    I agree with Spooky__Girl. Also Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows is just fabulous. Who could not like a little Anna-Varney.

• Owen Pallett formerly Final Fantasy

Owen Pallett

• you are missing..

Edited by aphorism9 on 24 Jun 2011, 13:23
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.