You have no idea how happy I am that Bjork is #1 instead of Madonna

• You have no idea how happy I am that Bjork is #1 instead of Madonna

I'm so happy that madonna is not the #1 artist on the top of a gay and lesbian chart. There is hope for the future!

Which came first Madonna or the Gay?

I'm not sure which anymore. I hate madonna though,
    she sucks. Bjork is incrediably Innovative, creative and talented,
    her music sets trends rather than blindly follows them. I respect Bjork
    as a real artist, Where as Madonna's music just sounds like a n 18 wheeler truck backing up into a Walmart loading dock... completely commercial with no real meaning or concept other than to make a lot of money!

++
    Dan Cacioppo
    --NYC
  • I like both bitches and they truly own :PP

• kelt65 said...
    • User
    • 1 Aug 2007, 10:59

Me too

I love Bjork, but never understood the obsession other gay guys have with Madonna. She's OK.

If I have any female celebrity obsession it's Mink Stole ...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Aug 2007, 03:59
    ha. Madonna just got bumped back up.

*goes off to listen to Post*

• DanCacioppo said:
    I'm so happy that madonna is not the #1 artist on the top of a gay and lesbian chart. There is hope for the future!

Which came first Madonna or the Gay?

LMFAO!

I like a little bit of Bjork, Yeah.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2007, 21:21
    this is how i rank things:

1. Music that's actually innovative, i.e. Nico
    2. Good pop music, i.e. Madonna
    3. Music that pretends to be innovative, i.e. Bjork

i'm afraid i know more about experimental music than most of you lovelies, and it's my expert opinion that Bjork is a massive fraud. she mostly just exists to make money from the people who think they're too good for Madonna.

• Celso said...
    • User
    • 25 Sep 2007, 16:40
    brendanvox said:
    i'm afraid i know more about experimental music than most of you lovelies, and it's my expert opinion that Bjork is a massive fraud. she mostly just exists to make money from the people who think they're too good for Madonna.

I'm afraid you are a fraud...

I'm tired of these "experts" that infects the world, spreading their shitty oppinions.

œ
    • YuriBR said...
    • Subscriber
    • 19 Oct 2007, 04:42
    I hope Radiohead will still be #1 next week.

• fladio said...
    • User
    • 14 Feb 2008, 23:58
    Actually, what's gay about Radiohead?

[imagine uma assinatura aqui.]
    [imagine a signature here.]
    [imaginez une signature ici.]
    [imagina una firma aquí.]
  • Bjork is ok, but Madonna is mush better ;-)

I don't know you, you don't know me...it's like you broke into my fantasy.
  • i think björk is fine, not a great fan of hers, but still i think she does a good job from time to time. Madonna... no comments there... I mean, seriously... I don't waste time trying to figure out easy commercial-minded music. There's nothing to figure out there, actually.

But let's not forget, Madonna has even asked Björk to help her try and make her music a bit more interesting (Bedtime Story)
    "Bedtime Story" was a collaboration of sorts between Madonna and Icelandic popstar Björk. A fan of Björk's solo work, Madonna harbored intentions of working with her, although Björk declined the opportunity of co-operation, instinctively feeling it would be wrong. The Bedtime Stories album co-producer, Nellee Hooper (also responsible for co-production of Björk's early solo work) asked Björk to contribute to the album sessions, leading to her contribution of the demo "Let's Get Unconscious" especially written for Madonna, which would ultimately become the album's title track. The lyrics to "Bedtime Story" are Björk's own criticism of Madonna's aesthetic.

if you can think it, you can be it
    private apologies
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.