So what do we make of the radio stream then...?

• So what do we make of the radio stream then...?

I have a suspicion that there's quite a bit of subtle marketing going on here...but I've heard some stuff I'd like to listen to more of...and you can always hit the next track button if something horrid comes on ( stone temple pilots??? wtf).

Any thoughts?

I might start a new thread on the Big Chill forum to let folk know it's all up and running and encourage others to join...whatcha think?

I've just come back from the Big Chill bar and had a yarn with Bruce ( alucidnation) who was DJ-ing and I must say he was laying down some very fine electronic type grooves...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2005, 22:32

yah, cool he dropped one of your tracks on aug 14th too....bruce, great guy have you heard his remix of our honey czars track? classic....

• ohhh

good stuff..i've let bruce know about the group so he might join us...haven't heard the honey czars tune wouldn't be hanging about online anywhere would it??

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2005, 22:57

i'll post if for you and send you a link - it's a must have ...even middleton gave it his seal of approval...

• middelton approval

..ohhh.. must hear

send link please :)

• jedeye said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2005, 23:08
    haven't checked the radio this evening - too busy trying to understand DVD ripping software and mpeging the Clangers to concentrate on new music too - but the first offering just now was absolutely spot on - very interesting , very unexpected . surely you aren't suggesting that there is some kind of subliminal product placement going on ? why , anyone would think they were running a business ! ;) and definitely mention this on the BC forum - once they realise how easy it is I think there could be a stampede ! great idea Rob and iJ , thanks

• mpeging the Clangers

what a fine way to spend the evening. really!

wooo up woooup, woo woowoo up!

I luv the clangers me. They should start a major political party, they'd get my vote!
    Vote wooooup!

was never sure about the soupdragon and that blue string soup tho.

Have posted up on the BC Forum...let see what happens... Check out Buzz and my label sites too..

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2005, 23:32

Alucidnation Verbrilli Sound - Remix

download there - anyone else dig in too...not sure how long i'll keep it up so do's a good one...

Edited by a deleted user on 14 Sep 2005, 23:32
  • lovely..ta!

look forwatd to hearing this buzz...thank you

• ahh yass

I've heard bruce play this out a few times is rather fookin gorguss...thanks buzz

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2005, 00:23

• jedeye said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2005, 01:00

Clanger politics

• jedeye said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2005, 01:06

Honey Czars

oh , and thanks buzz , that tune is sublime - drifting me off to sleep

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.