• User
    • 3 May 2006, 20:21

Sex Pistols VS Clash :)

Which 1 is your best you punks!?

Sex Pistols or The Clash

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Jul 2006, 16:33
    The Clash had far more brains than the Pistols. The Pistols still made some great music up to an extent, but I certainly feel as if I take a socially aware step back when I listen to them whereas it's the opposite when I listen to the Clash.

• the Clash is better than sex pistols in many ways.
    I love the pistols but IMHO the later project of john lydon,PiL,is musically more tasty,even massive attack's 3d said he was a great fan of Public image ltd.

• !!! prefer Sex Pistols !!!

!!! I waNna be NotHiN', Cuz NotHin' has EverythiN' !!!
    • nfctd said...
    • User
    • 14 Dec 2006, 21:30
    vizo said:
    The Pistols still made some great music!

• SKAvbOi said...
    • User
    • 27 Jan 2007, 10:29
    Clash

Oi! to the World!
  • of course the clash.I think it is so silly to compare them.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 May 2007, 19:16
    The Clash

• Sex Pistols are the true spirit of the Punx, the clash are more slowly and I think that for a pogo, the sex pistols are better, and the sound for me is better too

• too hard to choose. but i prefer the Clash...i guess..

• Sex Pistols!
    But I love the Clash too..

What a mean question!

• fu-sion said...
    • User
    • 1 Mar 2008, 23:39
    clash!

• Sex pistols
    Clash is becoming a mainstream everybody listen to it !

• The Clash.

The Sex pistols were a bunch of puppets who did nothing off their own backs.

I found this an extremely easy decision. I had respect for Rotten and the Pistols when i was 14, but now, it easy to see what a joke and how manufactured the teen angst was.

I don't know. Ask someone else.
  • PISTOLS OR THE CLASH ??

WELL THE PISTOLS WERE NEEDED TO GET THE BALL ROLLING..WITHOUT JOE STRUMMER SEEING THE PISTOLS FIRST THEN THERE WOULDN`T HAVE EVEN BEEN THE CLASH !!!..............HOWEVER WHILE THE CLASH WERE INDEED MORE MUSICALLY SPOT ON AND POLITICALLY CHARGED IN THEIR LYRICS................THE PISTOLS CARRIED ON WITH THE PUNK MUSIC AND ATTITUDE RIGHT UP TILL THEY IMPLODED AT WINTERLAND GIG..........THE CLASH HOWEVER WANTED TO CHANGE THEIR MUSIC TO REGGAE AND EVEN HIP HOP TOWARDS THE END.............NOW YOU COUND ARGUE THAT SIOUXSIE & THE BANSHEES WERE MORE LOYAL IN THEIR CAREER PLAYING THE SAME PUNK/GOTH SOUND ALL THE WAY THROUGH EVEN DURING THEIR COMMERCIAL SUCCESS...WHERE AS THE CLASH WERE DEEMED TO HAVE SOLD OUT !!!.........THE LONG AND SHORT OF IT IS BOTH THE SEX PISTOLS AND THE CLASH MADE FANTASTIC NOISE AND SLAPPED ALOT OF BORING OLD FARTS AROUND THE FACE WITH A WET FISH OR TWO !!!..BOTH WERE GREAT THEN AND TODAY ALOT OF BANDS RESPECT THEM BOTH

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.