Taste-O-Meter Game

• Taste-O-Meter Game

This is a game where you click on the person's name above of you and write down your compatibly such as medium, low or high (whatever it says) and what artists you share in common

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2006, 07:42
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2006, 20:21
    Super

''You share many artists in common, including Madness, Descendents, Misfits, R.E.M., and the dead pets.''

• my good friend...

Super

We Share The Buzzcocks, Minor Threat, The Adicts, The Who and Arctic Monkeys

• Super

We share many artists in common, including Transplants, The Replacements, Gang of Four, Choking Victim, and Rage Against the Machine.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Nov 2006, 12:56
    Medium

You share a few artists in common, including Dropkick Murphys, and Rise Against.

That's just couse I havent listened to so much music yet.

• Very Low

We share nothing in common

• Super. I like your list but it's not that similar to mine...

• Super

You share many artists in common, including Strike Anywhere, Against Me!, Choking Victim, Rise Against, and Rage Against the Machine.

• High

Artists we have in common include Hot Water Music, Propagandh, Rise Against, The Living End & one of the greatest bands in the world! A Wilhelm Scream!

• Very Low

We share Propagandhi, Defiance, Ohio, and 1905.

• B0xhead said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2006, 23:28
    Low

We share MU330, Descendents, and Choking Victim.

...stl punks ftw

Stay True, Stay Proud, Stay punk.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2006, 02:08
    Medium
    You share a few artists in common, including Descendents, The Aquabats, Catch 22, Five Iron Frenzy, and Against Me!.

• medium

You share a few artists in common, including Against Me!, Streetlight Manifesto, Sufjan Stevens, The Postal Service, and The Fall of troy.

• Super

We share many artists in common, including Choking Victim, Streetlight Manifesto, Rise Against, Rage Against the Machine, and A Wilhelm Scream.

• B0xhead said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2006, 06:40
    Super

You share many artists in common, including The Aquabats, Catch 22, Against Me!, Choking Victim, and Rage Against the Machine.

• Low

You share a few artists in common, including NOFX, AFI, and Mindless Self Indulgence.

• medium

we share foo fighters, bad religion, alice in chains, anti-flag and gang of four

• B0xhead said...
    • User
    • 7 Nov 2006, 02:10
    High

You share a few artists in common, including Bad Brains, Choking Victim, Rage Against the Machine, The Adicts, and The Who.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Nov 2006, 07:16
    Very high

You share many artists in common, including Ramones, and Buzzcocks.

• very high

we share talking heads, ramones, bad religion and the buzzcocks

• Super

You share many artists in common, including Minor Threat, Choking Victim, Rage Against the Machine, The Adicts, and The Who.

• B0xhead said...
    • User
    • 8 Nov 2006, 01:11
    Medium

You share a few artists in common, including Gorilla Biscuits, Lower Class Brats, The Casualties, The Adicts, and The Who.

• Eechu said...
    • User
    • 8 Nov 2006, 13:03
    Medium

You share a few artists in common, including Less Than Jake, Guttermouth, The Vandals, Misfits, and The Exploited.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.